[Lockjaw] <Kings of Agnarr> -- FORMER AGNARR GUILD

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Jareke, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Jareke Journeyman

Kings of Agnarr is recruiting for Lockjaw! We're a casual raiding guild that was on Agnarr and would like to pick up content where we left off. Plan is to level up to 70 and then start back up at PoTime / early GoD and progress from there. We are still currently leveling up all of our characters -- it's never too late to make the switch and come aboard over here! Any and all classes/levels welcome. Our first official raid week is set to be the week of October 14th.

Our raid days are Sunday and Wednesday evenings from about 7-11pm EST depending on the day. Loot rules are still being finalized. DM me on here or send an in-game tell to Jareke, Senzzo, Aggrenox, Amoleth, Ggak, Nessie, or Zellos with any questions.

Also big shout out to the Lockjaw community who have done nothing but welcome all our members with warm and helpful arms -- ya'll have put faith back in the EQ community for us.

Cheers!
  2. Coffee Journeyman

Hi, Im ready for a trip back to EQ. This sounds perfect for me. I will start a char tonight and hit you guys up. Any classes you don't want? Probably going to play monk.
  3. Jareke Journeyman

Hi Coffee!

I sent you a DM, but also want to post so others know --

Make whatever class you enjoy playing the most and we'll make it work! Currently our guild could use a few more pure dps classes and clerics.

Come join the fun!
  4. Jareke Journeyman

Bump! Always looking for more!
  5. Jareke Journeyman

~Bump since everyone is playing FQ today with login servers down!
  6. Jareke Journeyman

Bump! We've broken into PoTime!
  7. Jareke Journeyman

Bump! Quarm cleared and PoTime on weekly farm :cool:

GoD progression to start soon!
  8. Nekrogrela New Member

What's the exp rate like on lockjaw? Is it similar to Agnarr or closer to Phinny?
  9. skattabrainz Augur

I looked into a few TLP to return to. I kinda passed over LJ thinking that it would be impossible to find groups to level a new toon (i have a level 60 from kunark on ragefire which is the last time i TLPed; the community grew too toxic).

Is this the case? Because the comunity on LJ seems a lot nicer but i worry about trying to level alone without a merc on a toploaded server