Beastlord wishes

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Zunar, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Duhbeast Augur

I'm not sure anyone had mentioned this, but I was just using group beastial alignment recently and considering how bad it is. It adds a very small amount of melee dmg and spell resists to group. It overrides battle leap for warriors and berserkers, so we need to remind them to repop it when it fades. Some of them have it blocked so it becomes fairly worthless. There is so much potential with this AA ability. If only it was half as strong as our self only one, or some other type of melee boost to go along with our Synergy procs would be great. Make it worth clicking please, thanks!
    Brohg and Yimin like this.
  2. Zunar Augur

Since they added those innate fury/passive melee modifier AAs, alot of other melee % modifiers seem lackluster now indeed. It's not that they are poor, per se...they just don't make a big impact anymore.
    Innate Fury lets us always have a 90% modifier passively.
    Adding a 50% modifier (GBA) ontop of that doesn't seemingly modify it as much, as the % is added, not multiplied, as it used to be by adding 50% mod to nothing (like prior to having innate fury AA)
  3. Duhbeast Augur

Also, I wouldn't mind attack of the warders being altered to be worth clicking. Make it a longer cooldown if need be, but something to make us feel like we aren't releasing 3 gray mobs that spam misses and low damage numbers. Here is a current picture of said attack of the warder bears.

[IMG]
  4. Tenken Augur

Attack of the warders - combo it with suspend companion ->

Instead of small pack of warders, it would release the suspended pet for like 30 - 45 seconds (with current buffs/gear while suspended) after 30-45 seconds the pet that was released dies and lose the pet that was suspended. Might be too much tho lol... Course increase cooldown etc of the aa.
  5. Yimin Augur

I would like to see my warder change to a different color, depending on what I have cast on her .
    Virzak's Aggression or Virzak's Protection , say if you play a Barbarian your wolf would go from White to Black ....

YiMin

6. Yimin Augur

Love it our 2HB can now be 60 percent chance to flurry. just wish you could get Gelind Rending off it ...And yes I know we still not as good as Monks with a two hander , But i got this great fast two hander only Monks and Bst can use and no one wanted the thing so i got it , I mean a girl can dream can't she ? This is a land of magic after all :D

YiMin
  7. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Barb: black or white wolf.
    VahShir: white or orange tiger.
    Ogre: black or brown bear.
    Troll: normal basilisk or lava basilisk ( rip old alligator model )
    Wood Elf: not a real beastlord /delete them.
    Iksar: green or red chodikai.
    Yinla and Yimin like this.
  8. Yimin Augur

I voted so many times for the Gnome Bst and they gave us a Wood Elf and a Froglok monk , was a very sad day !

But I really do like your idea for the pets , this is only a dream now, i don't think they will put any effort into something like this anymore , not because they don't want to they just can't afford it :(

YiMin
  9. AnzoRagespirit Augur

I dunno man I bitched about shared fero to be massable for years and it finally happened so...maybe :)
    Yimin likes this.
  10. Yimin Augur

So true I never thought we be able to MGB Fero lol :D

YiMin