Coirnav - Luclin Launches the Day before Thankgiving

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ohfuggle, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Dudeisbeast New Member

Yes, please adjust this launch date.
  2. Celatus Augur

Its a bit absurd to release this the day before thanksgiving. Please move the release date back a week.
  3. Ohfuggle Elder

Yikes valentines day also?

Can we get these looked at please!
  4. Machentoo Augur

Good luck. Never in the history of the TLP's have they budged launch dates because of holidays.
  5. Aziuno Augur

I feel like that happened recently for a Ragefire or Lockjaw
    Edit: Nvm, looks like they just clarified it will land on Dec 10th if vote passes.
  6. Ohfuggle Elder

I'm fairly certain it happened before on both Ragefire and Lockjaw.
  7. Shamuel Jackson New Member

Dev response would be nice either way so we can still make plans.
  8. Heartland Augur

Please don't move it, myself and many others have already planned our vacation time for the launch and wont be able to move it now!
  9. Coirnav Augur

I expect to see you online on Coirnav for launch then!
  10. Risiko Augur

Thanksgiving is all about eating too much, watching the Dallas Cowboys play football, family arguments, black Friday shopping, and grinding out experience in EverQuest.

God bless Thanksgiving! :)
    Barton likes this.
  11. Bangers New Member

there are other countries in the world besides the yooessay
  12. Kibanu Augur

Not important ones. :p
  13. Junior00 Elder

There are several notable differences between LJ and Coirnav. First, FI worked it out with other guilds to farm to their heart's desire. Second, pick zones worked a bit different. Third, there is some thirsty competition on Coirnav I believe, and some of the best fun/drama of a server comes from key camps so I can't wait. I highly doubt Emp will be dead on day 1, and since day 2 is Thanksgiving I would be impressed. This would likely mean that the focus would shift to VT shard camps, unless the guild is large enough to rotate out on certain camps. Either way, if they got Emp dead day 2 I don't think they would be right into VT.

I am really hoping that either here or some Reddit not administrated by a competitive guild shows up with some juicy shard camp drama honestly, it would be the most entertaining thing to happen in EQ in a while.
    RandomStrategy likes this.
  14. jeskola pheerie

The percentage of players on any given progression server that give a about this is so small, it is a complete non-factor. Like 5 people from 2 guilds racing care and that's it.
  15. FIsh Lips Augur

They continue to believe anyone at all cares what a bunch of no-life neckbeards can do on a 20year old game. While I have that week off and would prefer Luclin to be out earlier so I can maximize my time, I'm almost happy that it's immediately before thanksgiving, since I will not be put out by their shenanigans. By the time I get back and have time to deal with the camps, they will be back on Maple Story 2.
    jeskola likes this.
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

Let's face it, if you're still playing EQ at this point you really aren't doing anything on Valentine's Day anyway. ;)
  17. Machentoo Augur

If only that were true...
  18. Ohfuggle Elder

I messed up early on with my wife and surprise her each valentines day with a unique day.

Now she expects it! RIP!

I would be happy to just have a DBG employee acknowledge this post and just let us know RIP or if there could be a chance of an adjustment.
  19. taliefer Augur

down with opening expansions on major holidays.

signed, a neck beard who will be spending time with family thanksgiving weekend regardless of if they change it or not
    Machentoo and Ohfuggle like this.
  20. Junior00 Elder

Never really understood why people get all uppity over people fabricating competition for themselves. It's what is fun to them, you do what is fun to you. The only people that 'care' are the ones that are trying, so leave it at that. If someone manages to have fun playing EQ in some fashion, more power to them.