Test is down

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Just_Another_SK, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Just_Another_SK Elder

Server is locked, cant enter chat, and I checked here to see if this was scheduled maintenance but don't see anything.
  2. Just_Another_SK Elder

3. apubered New Member

still down.... any eta?
  4. Kiadan Dakine Journeyman

ETA: "When it's back up" ;)
  5. xxGriff Augur

a ninja reboot at best on a Sunday. something is def wrong with the server, lag is bad (more than the usual) and sudden DC's at least x2 today.
  6. Just_Another_SK Elder

I'm just wondering with it being Sunday if they are even working on it guess Ill check back in an hour I don't mind if it takes a bit just hope it comes back up me and the wife had planned an all nighter for our new baby toons :)
    xxGriff and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. Plough New Member

Heh, See ya all tomorrow after they come in to the office...
    xxGriff and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

yeah its pretty much from DBG "if you are playing on Test, you are clearly a worthless freeloader and can GFY" attitude rather than "lets treat you the same as the live servers". It is the same attitude that gutted the Test Server's thriving playerbase when The Darkened Sea launched.
  9. Numil New Member

This blows.. I wanna play.. I don't wanna play live! lol

Hurry up and fix this .. I got DB to spend lol.!
  10. phattoni Augur

im almost positive they keep the test server as unplayable as possible to deter people from living there lol...
  11. So Happy Augur

I don't think so, but they do pay very little attention to Test. I think it's a time crunch/budget issue. The only really annoying thing about test is the fact instances go down every 8-10 days and they can't seem to fix that issue without the server coming down.

Why they don't restart test, once a week, consistently is beyond me. I guess they just don't have the resources which, if true, is sad. I enjoy the community on test immensely and will likely buy 2-4 x-packs since I no longer pay a subscription fee and can afford it. I think the majority of people playing full time on test also buy current expansions.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Lizzafoo New Member

It's still down. Well dang.
  13. Drathese New Member

To each their own imo. Test is an awesome place to play when you can't afford a sub. Some in this situation purchase DBC, krono from DB, to do their little part in supporting the game they love. I have one sub, sometimes 2 depending on funds, I buy my krono right from DB, just to do my part. But I still love the community on test, kindness seems to be the currency there, unlike anything you will ever see on a live server. Do I wish they'd treat test like they do live? I sure do, but it is what it is, and I, for one, will continue to enjoy it as long as it lasts.
  14. Lizzafoo New Member

Looks like it's changed from Down to Locked.
  15. xxGriff Augur

Hardware maintenance! let us hope more than the matter at hand gets fixed (but i'm not gonna hold my breath) Thanks for addressing, and Hope to see Test move from Locked to Up!
  16. Floppykick New Member

aye I hear that xxGriff, lets hope its back up soon...at least its showing locked and not down.
  17. ayanaex Journeyman

wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  18. klanderso Developer

Sorry for the lack of updates. There was a hardware issue over the weekend that we're working on getting corrected as quickly as possible.
  19. xxGriff Augur

LOL, Your Sig Klanderso... OK i may be a lil slow, but funny
    Fanra likes this.
  20. klanderso Developer