BREKT IS RECRUITING

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yimin, Sep 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Brekt is a 1-way ticket. Think carefully before making permanent decisions. Aside from my post above, feel free to get with me on Drinal to discuss further details as to why you might be disinclined to take that plunge.
  2. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
  3. Yimin Augur

What other have said about Brekt server !!!

I have found my play time on Brekt to be like the old days in EQ where people love to group and hang out , Brekt is a very friendly server ! The bonus of Brekt is you can buy almost anything and many times noobs are given items for free or very cheap ....

YImin

PS !!! Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ..
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Yimin Augur

Come join Brekt for old school raids for Hot and Underfoot going on every Sat at 11am and Sun at 7 pm anyone lvl 85 plus is welcome , This Gathering of Banners is brought to you by Free Falling and Continuum Reborn guilds on Brekt ,come get all those ACH for special loot , contact Yoga or Mamawolf and or also join crffopenraids channel for more details ..Also on Brekt 24-7 is %50 exp bonus ,also you can buy and sell raid loot and coin ...

YiMin
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Congratulations on all you have achieved on the Brekt server, Yimin. I’m a big fan of you playing there, and can think of no one better to promote and call that server home. With your leadership, efforts, and skills, I have no doubt that the server will accomplish many, many great things.

Kind regards,
    Jimbob/Silvarfox, Bahdah and Yimin like this.
  6. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn

PS I do really believe this would save Brekt from becoming a dead server !
  7. Yimin Augur

Brekt server is still looking for more players ! We are a free trade ,meaning we can buy and sell almost anything we also have a 50 percent exp bonus like FV....

YiMin
  8. Yimin Augur

Brekt is still looking for that raid guild brave enough to come here and wise enough to know you'll play for free here !

YiMin
  9. chspunk New Member

get em to open free transfers.then more people will come.
  10. Bahdah Augur

Lol, I heart you right now.
  11. Lyrical Augur

Yimin I applaud you as well. I got 6 x 110 toons sitting there totally stuck. I log in occasionally to see if anyone even speaks. It appears to be going backwards. There were 2, count them 2 bazaar traders the other day. Only 4 people in pok and /who all 110 there were 3......all one person playing them.
  12. Jimbob/Silvarfox Elder

This has made my day. week. month. This totally made me forget about broken login servers today!
  13. Yimin Augur

Brekt is looking for a few more players and one raid guild ! Brekt is like FV but with no role playing , almost anything can be bought or sold here .also like FV we have a 50 percent exp bonus 24-7 , It would be very supportive of DBG to allow a guild to transfer here for free if they are willing to and are raiders , thank you for your time!!!

YiMIn

PS I do really believe this would save Brekt from becoming a dead server !
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Yimin my friend, please don’t give up!

I say with total confidence that there are many fellow players like myself who are delighted at all the good work you’re doing for the fabulous Brekt server, and the more you play there, the more those great things will continue to happen. With your unique brand of talent and leadership, the server won’t ever become “dead”. Perish the thought!

Keep on fighting the good fight, and onward to victory, Yimin and the Brekt server!

/cheers
    Bahdah likes this.
  15. Funk Augur

Why do you troll his posts and make condescending replies? It seems you have a personal problem with allowing others to try to recruit for their server. How about you go back to whatever hole you play in on Drinal and give the guy a break. Only others like yourself find enjoyment from reading your pointless trolling.
  16. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Oh dear. What sad times we live in when ruffians such as yourself so viciously attack another member of the EQ community. This gentleman of virtuous repute that you so heartlessly admonish only had affectionate and encouraging words for the congenial Yimin and the ever so robust Brekt server. Why anyone would go on such a belligerent rampage against such a person is beyond me. Sad times, indeed. I shall say good day to you, sir!
    Sancus likes this.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I sincerely support the Brekt server and Yimin’s playing there/recruitment for it. And wish nothing but the best for anyone that chooses to, like them, call Brekt home.

There’s no need for personal attacks.
  18. Funk Augur

I agree, sad times indeed when folks troll a nice person under the guise of praise knowing full well the original poster does not pick up on the sarcasm. Pathetic human behavior
    p8aa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.