Wizard Rains Nerfed on MOTM mobs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kixx, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I noticed rains on PCs are limited as well now too, where in the past there would be no limit to amount of players it could hit. Beams appeared to be limited as well.
  2. kizant Augur

This is easy to repeat on test dummies so they shouldn't have a problem looking into it. Spells also seem to report crit damage very oddly when MOTM is on the dummy.
  3. Kibanu Augur

More than likely, they changed the spell data. When they did that, they didn't add in some kind of check for the invisible NPC for it to be ignored.
  4. mackal Augur

They've never been ignored though. At least they weren't when I was doing some testing in 2016.
  5. Stramgar New Member

What's the hold up, DBG? This guy on the forum already has a fix for it.
  6. Sancus Augur

Rains used to lose hits in TDS on Arx 3. It was hard to tell why; the raid had friendly NPCs, blobs pathing around, and perhaps auras as well. That was the spring/summer of 2015. I sent some PMs with logs and such at the time, but they didn't get answers unfortunately.
  7. consensual New Member

Any progress towards identifying the root cause (and ETA on solution(s)) for this wizard/rain bug?
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Yea, it was do in part to the faulty head light fluid and the monthly patch.
  9. Shiloh-Coirnav New Member

If as Devs you are guessing what the problems are, no wonder the servers are still down lol
  10. Febb Augur

Yes a game designer caused the servers to be down today because he guessed an issue without looking at spell data at the time of the post. Thanks for the expert analyses.
  11. Shiloh-Coirnav New Member

np
  12. Nitro New Member

Anyone know if they fixed this during yesterday's maintenance?
  13. Prathun Developer

14. RandomStrategy Augur

Praise the Sun!

Sorry, I just noticed this, and felt the urge to post it.
    Ryak and Prathun like this.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

On a scale of 1 to Clouds, how high are you right now?
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

One. I quit smoking weed close to two decades ago. I figured out I was goofy enough without it.
  17. Prathun Developer

OMG, that's amazing.
    [IMG]
    RandomStrategy likes this.
  18. RandomStrategy Augur

At the risk of account deletion....

As much as I love that reply, your name also sounds like it's being said by a super drunk person saying, "Praise the Sun!"

[IMG]
  19. Blastoff Augur

Hopefully the patch got delayed so the devs could fix this.
  20. IlllIllIllIlll Journeyman

Praise the gods

*** Spells ***

- Fixed an issue that caused NPCs with Mitigation of the Mighty to negate one wave of rain spells.
    Risiko likes this.