Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duddles Lorekeeper

2. ZoomBox Lorekeeper

AT DESPAIR, WE OFFER THE CURE FOR HOPE. AND FOR SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE PRICES.

[IMG]
    www.despair.com
    kharmelion and Nennius like this.
  3. OldEQmonk New Member

4. -Denizzen- Lorekeeper

Agnarr resident here who's missing out on weekly PoTime raid on multiple accounts due to severe underestimation of server downtime. What's the chances of maybe some play time extension or daybreak cash to help me cope with my loss of pixels?
  5. Mawnee New Member

Sorry guys, it's my fault. I logged in last night for the first time in many months. I got hooked again and spent all day at work today looking forward to playing again tonight. So obviously the servers had to be down when I got home. For the complete nostalgic feeling...this was necessary.
    FatheadGuildLuclin and Metanis like this.
  6. Macdog New Member

At this point I believe we are owed a 50% reduction in lockout timers until the next expac.
  7. chspunk New Member

yeh you all made a mistake at DBG, i have been with this game for 12 years now and from my stance, you all owe us some tradeable experience pots.
  8. Celorion New Member

I resubbed and logged in for the first time in like 8 years yesterday too. The blame can be spread around lol.
    Shan likes this.
  9. Baron Ospreyson New Member

This game is what? Near 20 years old? And after all this time they STILL haven't figured out how to patch without extended downtime? This is so very wrong.
  10. Ungkor Journeyman

I set up a trader for the first time in 10 years and was eager to see if anything sold. It was probably me.
  11. Oldie New Member

Well, I finally gave up. Earlier this morning, someone was postulating that 2 hours would become 20. He was so right.
  12. drakinula New Member

10/9/2018, 8:19 pm pdt still cannot log in, 14 hours!
  13. Nifty Slacker Augur

I've been taking a break from eq for a couple weeks and I decided to log back in today. My fault. Didn't know I would cause this.
  14. Baron Ospreyson New Member

I wonder if anyone at DBG is still left from the old days of Verant? And if not, perhaps someone from DBG could give one of the old Verant guys a call and find out how the damn login server works?!?
  15. Nacho Chottal New Member

Wow I still cannot log in...I lost whole day of playing.

I want 50% bonus XP!!!!!!!!
  16. Deeplybald New Member

Sooooooo... I've been stuck loading into server, no error message has popped up. I must assume that this is progress. I'm now half way through my liquor stores, which is terrible actually. I think I might be hospitalized for alcohol poisoning before the game is playable again. The amount of auto-correct things I have used to spell this out is substantial.
  17. Feznik Elder

Why do you all want exp bonus? Its not like there aren't about 7-9 exp bonuses throughout the year already. Why not ask for Daybreak Cash or something other than exp bonus.

They are planning on having one in 2-3 weeks anyways, and now you will all think the one that's already planned to happen will be due to this when it was already scheduled.
  18. Deeplybald New Member

So you are saying that they prepared for this?
  19. Roxxlyy Augur

Unfortunately I do not yet have an update to provide, but I wanted to assure you all that the team is still working to resolve today's issues.
    Snack, ZoomBox and Thunderkiks like this.
  20. Feznik Elder

No there is one scheduled as part of the pre-launch festivities of next expansion coming out. Might have been stated in the producer letter, I know I read it somewhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.