ITS WORKING!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Exaaver, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Exaaver Lorekeeper

After I tried 400 times I finally got in I am a n00b though and don't know how to check the total population but its like nobody, but KEEP TRYING because it WILL WORK

[IMG]
  2. Midnitewolf Augur

I have been trying to log in roughly 2-3 attempts every 20 or so minutes since 2:00pm today so roughly for 8.5 hours straight. What is that roughly 80+ attempts give or take. <sigh>
    Pirlo likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

And the award for persistence goes to...
    Rachle Shammy likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

You may be able to get in game, but we're still not in the clear quite yet. The team is still working on getting things back to normal.
  5. Exaaver Lorekeeper

my friend sitting beside me has been trying at the same time but with no luck, it was a miracle I got back on, before after he had tried for about 13 hours, he got on for about 13 minutes before the server restarted :[ he has been watching me play for some time now and training over and over with no luck, it is unexplained how some people can make it through and other can't, but I am sure alot of people are truly upset and have had their entire lives ruined by this, because until I got so fortunate, my life was also ruined...
  6. Oldie New Member

I suspect the idea that this "ruined their entire lives" is a bit of an exaggeration. Irritating yes, but.....It's just another adventure. :)