Thanks in advance...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TarewMarrForever, Oct 9, 2018.

1. TarewMarrForever Augur

...for the Double XP this weekend to compensate for the 12+ hours of unexpected downtime. It's much appreciated!

#makegood
  2. kharmelion Journeyman

a full day down time should be a bonus weekend for sure. probably not double but something. take care of your customer base.
  3. Exaaver Lorekeeper

I WORK WEEKENDS THATS THE POINT OF IT BEING TUESDAY DUDE
    kharmelion likes this.
  4. That One Guy Augur

I am expecting a post that goes something like this...

We were going to give you guys a huge bonus XP because of our mess up... BUT, because so many of you complained on the forums, we decided not to!

And if you keep complaining, we will take away XP!
    Exaaver, Spellfire and kharmelion like this.
  5. Namde Augur

6. Midnitewolf Augur

Like That One Guy points out, it has got to get old to be the developer and listen to the players expecting to get compensation every time anything goes wrong because things do happen that are beyond anyone's control.

However, this exact same issue has happened every single patch for at least the 3rd or 4th time in a row now. That being the case, it does get intensely frustrating as a player. I mean you would think that after then 2nd or 3rd time, they would have figured out what the problem is and have it fixed or at the very least anticipate the issue and have procedure/team in place to automatically correct the issue the second it is detected.

Also the problem doesn't seem to effect the game servers because when people get in, they don't have an issue playing. That begs to question, what possibly can they be changing to the login and authentication servers that causes this each and every time. I mean the processes on these servers shouldn't be changing at all from patch to patch to patch so how the hell does it get screwed up each time?
    Exaaver likes this.