So after all this time, now you decide to restart the entire system?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnavshadowknight, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

Most professionals would do that after the first hour or two of downtime.

It's kind of mind boggling that your last resort should have been your first option and you all chose to wait this long.

I sort of laugh at how bad your workflow priorities are.
  2. That0neguy Augur

Please state your credentials and your thoughts on the issue and proposed solution.
  3. That One Guy Augur

Yeah why let everyone spend 4+ hours logging on... start their instances... and then take servers down...
  4. malaki Augur

You guys expect too much. The 2 hour downtime was only supposed to end 9.5 hours ago. Give it time.
    Shiloh-Coirnav and HoodenShuklak like this.
  5. Raisehell Lorekeeper

i think the reset made things worse XD
    Exaaver likes this.
  6. d3athhamm3r New Member

Not gonna lie, I'm quiet tired of this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

I was finally in...
    Exaaver likes this.
  8. Coirnav Augur

Took 6 hours to get enough people in to start raiding...I send out a raid invite..server goes down 13 minutes later. RIP
    Exaaver likes this.
  9. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

be reminded...DBG does NOT care about you. let that sink in...
    Exaaver likes this.
  10. Exaaver Lorekeeper

has anyone logged in since restart!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
  11. d3athhamm3r New Member

I'm consistently getting check my internet.
  12. Whipper Journeyman

Is any money being used to upgrade the hardware, or fix it at all...lol
    Meteon and Coirnavshadowknight like this.
  13. Raisehell Lorekeeper

thats a standard message for a lot of issues. and in this case, the login server being completely fubar
  14. Gio1999 Augur

This weekend better have an xp bonus.... it better be YUGE. You may also include double faction, double rare spawn and AA's early.

Also a hot guy or girl (based on preference) sent to our homes with a written apology.
  15. Exaaver Lorekeeper

exactly I am on retry number 900
  16. d3athhamm3r New Member

assumed so, but thats all im getting, before the restart i got in but before than i was getting a timed out error like they were saying
  17. Coirnavshadowknight Journeyman

lol!

they're still using Pentium II with voodoo labs graphics cards...
  18. Xeris Augur

This is actually stupid.

I started playing EQ again when Agnarr released... every single downtime is extended hours beyond what it's said to be. No game I've played has had this kind of instability. Just really unfortunate and frustrating. As someone with 6 different accounts, I've already unsubbed 4 of em and have them running off kronos. I chose to keep 2 subbed but I think I'm about to stop that.
  19. Raisehell Lorekeeper

i think were due for a triple xp and half mob hp.../chuckle
  20. Whipper Journeyman

At this point, I think it is VERY obvious Daybreak is doing something wrong when it comes to their monthly patches and extended downtimes, including todays random maintenence, that ruined their game for the entire day driving customers away and pissing people off...if it isn't broken, why "fix" it. I don't understand why this is a problem EVERY SINGLE TIME. Is it a money issue or what?
    Meteon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.