Unacceptable

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zamiam Augur

Over an hour past deadline .. whats the holdup ..

I want an illusion for the holdup pls .. id be ok with it being a pile of Yeti dung :p
    Pirlo and Mintalie like this.
  2. Raisehell Lorekeeper

Or a Yeti mount.
    Mintalie likes this.
  3. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]

You’re just jealous there’s no clock in your hat.
    FOGBANK, Pirlo and Raisehell like this.
  4. Raisehell Lorekeeper

hmmm....1600 chili time, 1700 beer time?
    FOGBANK, Pirlo and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  5. Rickate Augur

For a European who primarily raids this downtime is quite possibly 1/10 or more of their monthly sub lost so $1 to $1.80 in lost opportunity depend on sub method. In extreme cases someone whose RL obligations and guild raid schedule combine so that they can only raid Tuesdays loses up to $3.60, if you're using Krono and only care about Tuesday raids you would cover 5 Tuesdays with each Krono by letting your sub lapse for a few days.

Obviously in many cases the planned downtime or even the actual downtime means no lost opportunity to play EverQuest provided the servers are up by 4pm or so US Eastern time. Yes, if you lack RL obligations and your opportunity to play EQ is only limited by 24 hours in a day then 2 of 720 hours for $18 works out to 5 cents.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I think you may have jinxed today's patch. :p
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. blogget New Member

it's now been 9 hours since I've been able to log on, the 2 for maintenance, no problem, but the launch pad not working plus the extra time for maintenance? sorry, if this was a free site for me then I wouldn't say a thing, but with my paying money on a consistent basis this is getting out of hand
  8. Fishlips_Jones Journeyman

I think 'muh Russians' are hiding here.
  9. Namde Augur

Sokki likes this.
  10. Numiko Augur

I guess this happens when you are owned by some guy who used to sell routers out if his garage.....
  11. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

This is how I picture everyone who complains when the servers are down for Patches/Maintenance lol
    Zamiam likes this.
  12. Finnster Elder

what I don't understand: Why is it that after so many 2h-3h downtimes there is a following time of 4h+ hours were the server is apparently up, but you can't get any further than server select.
  13. ajschliewe Elder

You can get to server select? I can't get that far.
  14. svann Augur

I blame the Chinese hardware hacks.
  15. Graves Elder

Well that joke backfired.
    Elyssanda and Tierwyn like this.
  16. divirgmar Lorekeeper

I hope they are fixing theft of essence for mages, while they are there :)
  17. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

Elyssanda likes this.
  18. Tierwyn Lorekeeper

uh oh thread police are shuttin em downnnnnn
  19. Alfarian Darkelf New Member

I would settle for some nice juicy info about next expansion. Tell us everything!!!
    svann likes this.
  20. Razchak New Member

Since about 1999 I've been hoping you would patch it so that Rangers can tank. I have a good feeling about today. Crossing my fingers.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.