Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. kizant Augur

I just want an Arachnophobia Nimbus. Wouldn't it be great to add one to the marketplace for halloween? I sure think so.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

hey speaking of, how about a page of the /keyring window with ... keys? on it? :p

to kill the /key command
    Risiko likes this.
  3. Qbert Gallifreyan

I'm sure it is listed in this thread somewhere, but:

It would sure be swell if you could add some of the service tokens to the loyalty vendor (server change, name change, race change, etc.). The precedent is in place, in the form of the character doll. Please expand on this idea.

Oh, and: I'd like a Skylance house (or Tower or Rot, or any building-shaped zone, really). Note: I always kind of wondered if this (Skylance) is the alabaster tower referred to by Zebuxoruk (I think the general thought was the PoK library, but I don't know . . . that was kind of a lame ending to SoD, and it really didn't get answered with CoTF lore afaik).
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

More char slots! 16 is not enough with the amount of junk I now have!
  5. Raccoo Augur

AE TLs for wizards and druids to places like POK or Guild Lobby, to help out on open raids and stuff.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

TL to wizzy and druid bind spots
  7. kizant Augur

Add a right-click option to the guild banner that returns you to the guild hall. Then add a 5k pp charge that goes to the wizard whenever a TL accept button is clicked.
    Pirlo likes this.
  8. Brohg Augur

Banner being interactable would be pretty bad.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Maybe put a new banner ingame that is clickable and takes you to the guild hall.We've not had anything new for this since it was introduced.
    Pirlo likes this.
  10. Angahran Augur

I've said it before, but a clicky (or AA) to port to the guild banner would be great.
    Also like the idea of clicking the guild banner and getting port to the guild hall.
  11. Daedly Augur

Some indication on a players corpse on if that person has recieved a call/no exp rezz. So that clerics can tell the character is already back and doesnt need rezzed.
    Pirlo likes this.
  12. Allayna Augur

Fix the shifting of loot in the advl window during raids when someone leaves or joins the raid.

Toggle ability for afk message, similar to the toggle for afk invis models.
    This would be useful for...

Hide AFK player models in combat zones - ON
    Hide AFK message when AFK - ON

Or you know...fix the lag.
  13. Urzhad New Member

Don't want to read through 50 plus pages so if this was said already please forgive me. I would like to see the bazaar sell limit of 2 million Platinum removed and made no limit.

pain in the butt calling out in general all night long
  14. Sendai New Member

An auction house would be great..so that we could place items for sale from a character and still play at the same time. Would definitely be a plus. I want to play but have to log on bazaar toon so I can make plat.

Enchanter merc to mez, slow mobs on multiple pulls and to buff mana regen and haste.

Aug tab on inventory page.

Pet armor tab, just like the merc armor tab.

Make ornament slots free to Gold members. We already pay.
  15. Mintalie Augur

Just fix autofollow. That's all I want. I have no idea the extreme ire the non-mages must feel about how effed the autofollow system is--at least I can CoH my bot to me--because my level of annoyance is through the roof!
    Gyurika Godofwar, Pirlo and Brohg like this.
  16. Brohg Augur

/nods, fixing autofollow would be a big QOL improvement.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mintalie like this.
  17. Zamiam Augur

not sure if it is mentioned in here .. I know peeps have brought up tab'd chat windows well why not tab'd Hot bar windows .. you can have multiple tab hot bar windows up (it starts with 1 and then you can add a tab'd hotbar to the hotbar window) you can have as many hotbars 1-11 as you want or you can split them up and have 3 or 4 hot bar windows each containing 2 or 3 tab'd hotbars in it ?

thats what i would like to see .. with the tab'd chat windows also .. would clear up alot of UI space .. :p
  18. Eriadoc Elder

A target command for marked targets. Not only would it make marking targets useful on TLP, it would declutter the process on live. Instead of having to set a target slot in your extended target window and use the /xtar command, you could just always have a hotkey that says /tarmark 1 or similar. This also frees up three slots in the extended target window.

I mean, what's the point of marking if you can't easily target them?
  19. Tucoh Augur

agree 100%! I logged back into EQ last week after a pretty long hiatus and had forgotten how painful /follow was.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Harthoon like this.
  20. Risiko Augur

Faction window with drop-down filter for expansion.
    Harthoon likes this.