Unable to log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SaryrnIronic, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lupine546 New Member

Still not able to log in....
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

right now theyre better off just doing the october patch
  3. MyFairLady New Member

funny...
    At moment I am working through the testings for Quality Management of our apprentices...
    and I am asking myself, if anybody at DGB did one of these questions at least once in their lifetime :confused::(:p:D
    ConsentRevoked likes this.
  4. Sonnova New Member

Looks like this is a wider-spread issue. Thought I was the only one that DB was picking on today. Glad to see I'm not alone here!
  5. kharmelion Journeyman

hour and a half later and now they're 'looking into possible issue with login' well they came back from lunch i guess?
    toodlem likes this.
  6. Jebco New Member

I work in IT, I'm a senior systems engineer. I patch servers ALL THE TIME. If every time I patched I was over my downtime by 5 hours I would not have a job.
    toodlem, Slackmage and kharmelion like this.
  7. Malbro Augur

Now I'm getting "a connecton to server could not be reached. This is getting ridiculous.
  8. Meleeic New Member

ugh.... still having issues. How is this not fixed yet?
    Ladyravenrose likes this.
  9. Whipper Journeyman

They were supposed to be up 4 and a half hours ago, lol. Who's excited for the October 17th Patch!? :D
    kharmelion likes this.
  10. Chanteren Elder

It is 12:30pm Pacific time, and "Time Out Problem" still exists.
  11. Moak The Most High

Mine times out to a screen that has the station name for an account im not trying to log in and when i type teh password in itthen goes to a connection cannot be established box
  12. Jebco New Member

Check if the service is started on the login database server! You know when you patch servers sometimes the services don't come up automatically. Might want to check your start up script for the db is in /etc/init.d, or if your using MS SQL check the service is set to automatic =)
  13. MyFairLady New Member

If they would be French then I would expect them to be 1-2 hours to late. Perhaps DGB outsourced to Jamaica and they are still relaxing in the sun :cool:
  14. Vexn Elder

Get this man some double exp!!!
  15. Chanteren Elder

Finally got in. At server select screen, I got two errors mentioning connection to the server selected.

I have no idea if I can load my crew for adventuring.
  16. mattie diesel Journeyman

still timin' out about hr and 5-10 min since i started trying.
  17. Fuzzbutt Elder

7 hours after a 2 hour patch and I still can't get in, my only day off this week is pretty much a bust. In before someone tells me I shouldn't gripe about not being able to use something I pay for lol
    toodlem and kharmelion like this.
  18. MyFairLady New Member

mh.. still says I have no internet connection... strange login message... perhaps I am reading and typing here ethereal messages...? :eek:
  19. Soulfiend New Member

You shouldn't gripe about not being able to use something you pay for! and I feel your pain about not being able to play on your day off. I tried that other game "Outside" but is was very dull and cost me more money then a month of EQ
    Fuzzbutt likes this.
  20. Whipper Journeyman

What was the reason for this patch? It wasn't on the calendar in game, it just randomly appeared and I heard about it last night, now this....why break what wasn't broken?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.