Can't log in - Servers "up"

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by haaaalp, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haaaalp Augur

We wait 5 hours just to get unexpected errors once servers come up
  2. Ranor Lorekeeper

Yep login server is down.
  3. Whipper Journeyman

4. ojier Lorekeeper

This is BS - same ole log in errors - DBG needs to either hire some people, or fire some people. Probably both...
  5. Broga New Member

Can't login.
  6. Dragon Jockey Lorekeeper

Same...don't get a server list...just a time-out error.
  7. Slackmage Apprentice

Dear ,
    If your population cant get INTO the game your shiny green UP jpg isnt helping.
    Fix .

Signed,
    People who still pay to play this game and only want it to work.
    #NotQuitting
    #JustDoYourShitRight
  8. Nightmares Augur

same error, tried work around and direct login to main server. no dice with either
  9. Catashe Augur

Well TECHINCALLY they they said the servers are unlocked and ready to play.. mostly meaning the game servers.. no one said anything about the login server... its been 19 years its not like they've changed THAT much... lol
  10. RPoo Augur

11. Mags New Member

Xegony wanted to die today and now this.
  12. J Baouns New Member

Because the devs in the post said that servers are up and running and some(all?) have problem login I would like to know if there is way to get a status on the login server, not the game server?
  13. Ghostinthemachine Elder

100k people all trying to log in at once what do you expect....on the other hand I'm real glad I popped a krono on my account last night............. <SARCASM>
  14. Thelonius New Member

I don't know what you mean. These errors were not unexpected.
    Folkken and Slackmage like this.
  15. Verily Tjark Augur

Gone to lunch obv...
  16. Scuzz New Member

still broken
  17. Elenderil Lorekeeper

What they said above...no access from the UK to Antonius Bayle. Tried doing it the long way round by a clean log in rather than a play last server log in but no dice. As others have said looks like the log in server not the game servers.

And why does it class me as a new member? Been playing this game since September 1999!!!
  18. Nightmares Augur

the classing here as a new member usually refers to amount of posts you've made to the forums. If you'd done a bunch and it's still saying it, then I would agree there would be an issue. Else wise it's just a low post count.
  19. Chanteren Elder

Still cannot get to login servers, at 11:25 a.m.
    Jwiz
  20. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Because your game account and forum account are not 100% tied together.

Member Since Aug 29, 2018
    Post more and that little tag will change. Not that it has any impact on using the forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.