station cash claim not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Klang, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Klang Lorekeeper

When you hit the green claim button it does not aware the 500 station cash. Though it might be lag or something but the "claim" is used up and haven't seen the cash after 30 minutes.
  2. Magitch New Member

Had something similar happen on claim, clicked claim for the 500dbc, and got the temp 10min window with 3items. loot card, northman crate, and some pots. All the buy now buttons were grayed out, and I noticed the 500dbc didn't bank (had same balance as before). Figured it was bugged, logged out and back in. When I did, the 500dbc was in my char account, but no longer had the option for limited time offers.
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

I love it how they torpedo some of their biggest money makers,.... kronos, station cash

<3 Daybreak... don't ever change!
  4. Shavin Journeyman

Devs, how long time do u need for fix this problem...
    Patch after patch, news bugs are up...
    If its the same thing with next expansion....good luck for next ...:(
  5. alanon Lorekeeper

I didn't get the 500 all access DB cash on 2 accounts either.
  6. Kyzvs Augur

+1 to this. Have logged in to claim my cash (to be fair at this time of year I only log in once a month), 2 of my accounts haven't worked, the third I've not claimed yet.

Guess I'll cancel my sub until the winter if there's no benefit?
  7. Kyzvs Augur

Just to add to this - cash finally showed up, but the membership discount is 0? Is that an intentional change, or a bug? Apologies, I haven't played for a couple of months, can't see an announcement.
  8. Roxxlyy Augur

It actually is working, the bugs are mostly visual and additionally you may not be able to spend the DBC right away. Regardless, it's being hotfixed right now
  9. Carv New Member

Is this still broken? I clicked the claim this morning and have not gotten the SC reward.
  10. Roartyger Smoot Elder

My button for the claim that should have been available at 11/16/18 08:09 which would be am isn't working either. Shows that that is when the next claim will be available but not letting me have the button to get it. If we are on Russian time my great grandfather was from Kazakhstan and I have a great old black and white photo looking all the part of a bad a$$ with a knife in his belt that should enable me to get it everyday just because. I would like the one claim I get each month though or money back.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...Hx8DoVcKbAWv0xrc_yzxToXHFDLjn2WQ9z5zs-uWw5Nli

What does Jeff Goldblum want?

Anyway...I'd be happy with my claim being claimable.
  11. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Doh never mind. I see it will be claimable in the PM not AM. I thought EQ used a 24 hour clock. I understand 20:09 a lot easier. All these letters and things seem like a hindrance to communicating.