Can't transfer krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Fuzzbutt, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Fuzzbutt Elder

Can't transfer krono as the thread name says , gives a message " The krono was not successfully transfered from your krono slot, please try again later"
  2. Whipper Journeyman

Same. Cannot parcel them either.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

The team is aware of this and is working on a fix now!
  4. Whipper Journeyman

Thank you!! Appreciate the update, will hang tight : )
  5. Jorin New Member

any update? missed all of yesterday with the patch now broken krono. Really dont want to miss out today.
  6. Mojomadness New Member

I have characters that I cannot play because I didnt see this bug and have kronos on cursor. From what I have heard, this issue was known about on test and you guys still pushed it out. When will this be fixed?
  7. Jorin New Member

it is ridiculous, between a 8 hour patch and broken krono, my 2 days to actually play this week are going straight to waste
  8. Fuzzbutt Elder

12 hours later and still broken
  9. Elskidor Augur

There's always a few new and exciting bugs pushed out with every patch every month. Just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Embrace the bugs and become a patch day champion.
  10. Whipper Journeyman

Ya, In the future I feel like the game probably shouldn't be brought up if krono is not working as well as the marketplace.
  11. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Can't agree more. The 95% of people who aren't effected by this bug should be punished. Long live the minority.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  12. Whipper Journeyman

May be the minority of players, but it is the majority of their income..from the impression I was under at least. Maybe not. :D Either way, 1 full day without marketplace/krono is pretty lame. I am glad I've been able to play regardless, though.
  13. Lortl Journeyman

Yeah my bard is about to come off sub and I would normally send him a krono and resub.. This is kinda disconcerting.
  14. Mojomadness New Member

I have a bunch of accounts that play on lockjaw, where without being able to transfer, or consume krono I cannot reactivate the accounts either