Unknown error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Wetarded101, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Wetarded101 New Member

Unknown error when attempting to connect to the server.

Any ideas?

Was running around PoK then got disconnected. Havn't been able to log in since for about an hour or so.
  2. Lalor New Member

Well, it's not just me, then. I'm having serious connection issues and crashes while zoning today. On 2 different computers/accounts, so something is definitely wrong.
  3. Lilliee New Member

Having login issues too. Prior I have also been getting crash error at server select when switching servers
  4. ojier Lorekeeper

Me too. It's very disappointing lately, messing with the login server. Getting to be not worth the effort...
  5. Lilliee New Member

I validated and was able to log in
  6. dupliciti Journeyman

Unable to get past the server select also. Receiving unknown error message.
  7. Shavin Journeyman

Same problem here...
  8. Hamshire Augur

This has been a thing since around 2amish las night lol
  9. Adonhiram Augur

Seems the problem is global, we had the same issue on Ragefire, the TLP thread reports a problem on Coinarv too, and the test server thread reports something similar. Random freezes/crashes when you press the "enter world" button at Character Screen, and it also happens (if you finally succeed in logging in) upon zoning.
  10. EvilDeadIksar New Member

Its happening over here on Test too I would get to the character screen hit ''enter world'' and it would completely freeze and say that I have been disconnected. When I would restart EQ it would allow me in the game but I would not be able to open doors and when I would type it would lag real bad and then eventually give me the ''You have been disconnected'' message.
  11. Wetarded101 New Member

well thank god we pay money to play............ah guess theres no use in complaining. It will get fixed when it gets fixed. Maybe, i mean it has been 8 hours and still the same problem .
  12. Spiritwarrior Monk - KoSB - Bertox

Crashing when zoning all computers all accounts. Then having login issues of either not being able to log in or logging into a different zone than was listed on char select screen and then not being able to do anything and have to use CTRL ALT DLT and kill eq exe.
  13. Lalor New Member

Will you FIX THIS, please! Unacceptable!
  14. Chimaira99 New Member

Either freezing at the character screen or every time my character zones. Can you please fix this issue?
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

I've reported this to the team, and hope I'll be able to provide an update soon!
    Aradar likes this.
  16. Nirref New Member

17. Adonhiram Augur

Thank you, it is pretty urgent, I hope you will be able to identify the problem. As it is, the game is hardly playable for those who have the bug, we had to cancel an event yesterday evening in my guild because people gave up and logged.
  18. Jondalar Augur

Can't login at all.
  19. Roxxlyy Augur

Looks like you couldn't log in last night when they were restarting processes - the login issue should be resolved as of about 10 PM PT last night. Please let me know if issues persist!
  20. PaulieIrish Journeyman

STill having problems zoning and crashing back to login screen - very frequently.