Coirnav down ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rugor, Sep 13, 2018.

1. rugor New Member

Hello everyone

anyone else got this issue ?

Im getting disconnected when trying to login from the character screen..
  2. Adonhiram Augur

I had the same issue the whole morning (it is now 3:45 PM here, didn't try to relog since) and another guildie reported it too, we are on Ragefire. Other guildies had no problems at all, so not sure what's happening. After several tries, sometimes you can login but the issue reoccurs when you try to zone, two out of third times screen freezes and the character gets disconnected.
  3. rugor New Member

4. rugor New Member

Still getting disconnected
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Try logging in a diff character on Coirnav? Same issue? If not you may have a corrupted zone or character file.
  6. rugor New Member

i only got 1 character on this server !!!
    i can't even create a new character
    can't 'return to home city login'
    i can log on to all other servers then coirnav...
  7. Roxxlyy Augur

This seems to be an issue across different servers, affecting logins and zoning. It has been reported to the team and I'll provide an update as soon as I can!
    Adonhiram likes this.
  8. Aegir Augur

People Crashing left and right when trying to zone. Some zones they even can't chat in. Fix this asap! It's not a minor issue!
  9. mattie diesel Journeyman

the server activity looks like it's at high capacity 99% of the time, not sure if this is related to the cause. Almost makes me think there's an issue with the que and it's effecting stability while logged in. Are the other servers effected of high populations? or lower pop as well?
  10. Adonhiram Augur

Yes, Ragefire is affected too and its population is low, as is Test server. We all hope the devs identify the problem and fix it, the game is close to unplayable, even if you log only one single character. Sometimes, the disconnection occurs randomly doing nothing though it is usually when zoning or upon hitting the "enter world" button at character selection screen.
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

This should be resolved as of about 10 PM PT last night. Please let me know if you continue to see issues!
  12. Adonhiram Augur

Thanks, I'll try to log crew later this afternoon and report here if it goes smoothly or not.
  13. Adonhiram Augur

Everything seems to work fine again, other guildies on Ragefire also report issue is gone. Thank you !
    I hope the Coirnav server is fine too.
    Roxxlyy likes this.