Blocking Group Pact of Wolf Form on a healing ward

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Stephsanity, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Stephsanity Augur

Whats the command I tried for pet didn't work. /blockspell add pet 30708. Anyone know command for a healing ward pls tired of seeing this while grouping.
  2. Metanis Bad Company

I used 30707 on my toons with pets and it worked fine. However mercs still suffer with the illusion until the next patch goes live. I'm not sure if a healing ward is considered a pet.
  3. Playful Journeyman

It does indeed get hit by the aura. On another note, our Exquisite Benediction only heals for about 3k and 6k. Not very worth it, in any instance.
  4. Playful Journeyman

After further investigation, my cleric has blocked both of those numbers, as well as the illusion on herself, but it still lands on both wards. I'm not sure if there is a way to prevent it from landing on the ward, other than not using the ward itself.
  5. Gundolin Augur

When I first started playing I was told to block this and given the command to type in which I did. But I don't know why I block this. Does it stop Yaulp and Exquisite Benediction? Or is it something else?
  6. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I don't know of any stacking issues that would make you want to block the main effect, ever. the illusion component however is not everyone's cup of tea and is probably the actual thing you were told to block. unless you like being a werewolf any time you're in the vicinity of your group shaman that is =).
    Gundolin likes this.