350 Poison Making and Consigned Bite of the Shissar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drewie, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Drewie Augur

A guildmate just reached 350 Poison Making and informed me that none of the Consigned Bite of the Shissar recipes listed on EQRecipes appeared in his outputfile, and therefore they didn't help him to reach 350.

Those recipes were submitted to EQRecipes by 3 different users between February 20th and March 1st. Interestingly, another user submitted his outputfile to me in january after reaching 350 and there was no Consigned recipe in his file.

So I'm wondering if those recipes were erroneously added to the 350 list at some point, then removed a bit later ? I found nothing about this in the patch notes.

The recipes that were submitted by users were :
    16246 Consigned Bite of the Shissar I
    16260 Consigned Bite of the Shissar XV
    3452 Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVI
    3497 Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVII
    49244 Consigned Bite of the Shissar XVIII
    17446 Consigned Bite of the Shissar XIX

Unless there exists some alternatives recipes using a standard poison container like a Poisoncrafting Table instead of a Coffin Poison Bottle ?
  2. Baydin New Member

Dunno if they counted for me, but I definitely learned them. Any tips on a good comprehensive list for 350? I think I must be missing an expansion. Still at 347.
  3. Drewie Augur

This list should be fairly complete, except of course for the numerous Consigned Bite of the Shissar recipes that are definitely learned but don't appear in the outputfile anymore (they did at some point). I thought some dev (Ngreth ?) might read this and give an answer.
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

All of the 6 recipes mentioned above are eligible to gain skill from 300 to 350. No clue why they don't show in output file.
  5. Gnomereaper Augur

Can we have a master list of all of them for all tradeskills? We're at the point now where it's just tracing down obscure stuff.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Recipes combined in specialty containers should be excluded I believe, only core tradeskill containers count. There must be an alternate recipe that hasn't been released to the community yet. Maybe theres an additional ingredient to the non-consigned recipe that creates consigned in the poisoncrafting table? Anything suspicious released around that era?
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

8. Soulbanshee Augur

9. Mitsune Elder

I cannot confirm the original report. I have just done all of the Consigned Bite of the Shissar line recipes for the first time and all of them have been outputted in the "Mitsune-Make Poison-Recipes.txt" file. Also all of them have been counted for the 350.

Maybe the guildmate with the problem did not figure out the combines right? I did neither till today as they are wrongly listed on eqtraders. The process to get this done is rather odd.
    1) Create a "Bite of the Shissar *":
    - Combine * Infused Posion Vial + * Mamba Venom + Emulsifier + Suspension Fluid in a Coffin Poison Bottle.
    2) Create a "Consigned Bite of the Shissar *":
    - Combine "Bite of the Shissar *" in a Coffin Poison Bottle.
    - This DOES NOT learn the recipe.
    - This will create a "Consigned Bite of the Shissar *" AND a "Consigned * Infused Posion Vial"
    3) Create a "Consigned Bite of the Shissar *":
    - Combine Consigned * Infused Posion Vial + * Mamba Venom + Emulsifier + Suspension Fluid in a Coffin Poison Bottle.
    - This DOES learn the recipe.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Coffin Poison Bottle, should be fine, it is a "Tradeskill - Poisonmaking - Mortar and Pestle" container. *BUT* those are different recipes, AND it's possible the coffin recipes have different flags which THEN would mean you don't learn it.

It looks like the recipes that use that container are set to CAN_EXPIRIMENT - FALSE which means they do not count towards 350. And with what these are, I have no inkling to change this.
  11. Gnomereaper Augur

What is the tradeskill combination to summons you in game? Like the Bat Signal, only the Ngreth Combine.
  12. Mitsune Elder

Ngreth, I have done the combines yesterday and they are learned and they are outputed afterwards (see my earliier post). There is no problem at all.
  13. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Cool :)
  14. Mukkul Augur

There is a little problem with the coffin poison bottle, in that it only lists the CB1 through CB10 recipes for Consigned Bite of the Shissar I through XVI. It is missing the CB recipes for XVII through XIX, and it won't let you learn them, either. If you want to do any CB recipe combines for XVII, XVIII, and XIX, they have to be done in experiment mode.