Swarm pets and Shaman Aura

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Monkman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Angahran Augur

I wish they would increase the blocked buff limit or give some way to block 'groups' of illusions.
    e.g. blocking all the pirate illusions from the eyepatch is a pita!
    then you have 1001 wolves and werewolves...

Doesn't leave much left for anything else.

p.s. interesting to know pet block buffs block swarm pets :)
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Now, how do you block it for a healing ward!!?
  3. Hekaton Augur

i had the arx mentis merc for the longest time. When you werewolf form it, it turns into a blue werewolf. i thought that was kinda cool
    Brohg likes this.
  4. kiwi New Member

I got a nice red skelly merc and bought from marketplace the potion of mercenary amnesia ( 500 db cash )to change merc name to be ** slimfast ** , I got ^%%$##@ with that new shaman aura since he always a werewolf form now and no way to block that. * I wouldn't buy that potion on a werewolf model , red skelly merc and slimfast for the name is was what I wanted.

o
  5. Lianeb Augur

Or don't use the aura, if you feel super slighted like that.

P.S.
    I am sure this was something not intentional and will be fixed give it time before you jump off the bridge
  6. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

When the developers look at fixing this, can you look at enabling Marketplace illusions for swarm pets? I'd love to replace my little elementals/gargoyles with random skin bunny models; or random skin fungus models, etc. etc. and would pay $ for it to happen.
  7. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Maybe it was intentional and a move to make Shaman viable for something other than melee groups.
  8. Sancus Augur

Given Dzarn liked the post you quoted, I think it's fair to take that as an affirmation that it was unintentional.
  9. Piemastaj Augur

This is why we can't have nice things....
  10. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

From Test Patch Notes...

"- Shaman - Changed the illusion component of Pact of the Wolf to prevent it from landing on NPCs and corrected a bug that caused it to overwrite other illusion spells."
    Skewert likes this.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Interesting.