Elricv - Bristlebane RoV

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Raynrace, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Buford T. Justice New Member

He was awesome to everyone. After playing with him only once, I made my baby Paladin's surname Vonclief (that was way back before he shortened his name). She still and will always carry that name with pride.

Everquest truly lost a legend.
    Sagarmatha likes this.
  2. Craisin Hellz New Member

RIP Elric one of the best and nicest people in game … safe travels in heaven my friend !!!

Myklas/Craisin of Jaggedpine Defenders
    Sagarmatha likes this.
  3. Sagarmatha Augur

We have all met cool people in Norrath, but Elricvonclief was the coolest and nicest person you could ever meet.

Daybreak would never do it, but it would be amazing if we on BB could send enough petitions to get an Elric statue placed in the guild lobby. He stood for everything that made Everquest great- community. He was awesome to everyone, even strangers. If you were an Afterhours player, you loved his quick wit and crazy references.

R.I.P., brother, a lot of people you never met will miss you.
    Bigstomp and IblisTheMage like this.
  4. Whulfgar Augur

Elric was indeed 1 of the best people I've had the pleasure of meeting in norraths entire world and in real life as well. Loved raiding with him he was always very helpful !!

/salutes.
    Sagarmatha and Bigstomp like this.
  5. Naugrin Augur

This is terribly sad news. My condolences to all friends and loved ones both ingame and out.
  6. NyteShayd Elder

/em lights a candle.
    Maedhros likes this.