Anyone able to recover any "Lore" items at all?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Coirnav Augur

I know they changed this in the last patch, but what I am seeing is not what the patch describes.

The first attempt to recover a lore item and nothing happens, then if you try again it says "The item you were interested in has already been sold."

When you close the vendor window and reopen it the item is gone. I can recreate this issue with every single lore item I have tested with.

And yes I checked with items I have never had before, destroying it and it is still not recoverable.

Same for you guys?
  2. That One Guy Augur

My understanding of how it works now...

You loot 1 lore item. You destroy that item. You loot another of that same item, and that item in your recovery is no longer available, even if you get rid of the one in your inventory.

Not sure if this is the issue you are having.

But, no, I have not personally tried to recover anything.
  3. Coirnav Augur

Looking for someone to try. It seems anything Lore I cannot recover.

So for instance, lets say I looted a rotting "Shield of Elders" off Phara Dar one week, destroyed it, then I looted another one and destroyed that one. I should be able to recover the most recent one I destroyed under the new rules as its written, but I cannot.

Likewise, I picked up some random trash lore items I know I never had on my person ever before, they were not on the recovery tab when I started the test, I destroyed them, and then tried to recover them, no go again.

Seems to be a problem the lore items in general unless I am doing something wrong?
  4. RandomStrategy Augur

5. GNOME_POWER Augur

Yes, it seems I can not recover the lore item at present.

I looked for a dark elf newbie armor for testing.
    Unfortunately, in the past I had deleted them.
    (Since the slot of the bank became full, I deleted them to make free space.)
    They remained on the recovery tab.
    I tried to recover, but I could not restore anything but bracelets.
    (bracelet is not lore item.)

I decided to do a newbie armor quest for another once more.
  6. Risiko Augur

It looks like you'll have to make more toons to warehouse your inventory. Think of all those lost kronos.
    ;)
  7. klanderso Developer

Looking into this one now.
  8. Coirnav Augur

Thanks!