The Dead Hills Heroic Adventure is broken

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Makudonarudo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

The Dead Hills Heroic Adventure is broken.

'The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here'
  2. Wudz New Member

Its not just dead hills, Plane of life / demi life etc doing the same thing
  3. Makudonarudo Lorekeeper

Ethernere Tainted West Karana as well so probably all Heroic Adventure is broken
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

its the dz feature of it dzs are broken atm
  5. ForumBoss Augur

I think the instance server is struggling since hundreds of people are doing group instances on phinigel for TBS launch flagging.

I heard after 15min or so you can enter the DZ, but I'm at work and haven't tested it.
  6. Bummak Journeyman

The issue actually started early in the morning. Be happy you didn't actually GET in the missions, as they were broken. I ran 2 of them early yesterday morning with 5 accounts of mine. On the first mission, "Into the Hills", I completed the mission successfully, claimed Veteran Rewards on the character that didn't have them yet, and had all 5 characters click "Lesson of the Devoted" like I usually do. I then hailed Gribble, 3 characters leveled. 2 from 94 to 95, and another from 88 to 89. I then said the key phrase "back" to Gribble, and my main account froze zoning back in to Dead Hills. The other 4 characters were unable to get Gribble to send them back. He would not respond to anything, hails or key phrase. I literally had to restart my comp, as even Task Manager was unable to close the windows. Once I got everything back up and running, I realized my main was the only one who got credit for the mission. The 3 characters that lvled, lost their levels and all record of them having done the mission. I tried running the next mission, "Scouting Ahead", and got the same result. My main account froze, and then crashed trying to get back to DH, and I had to restart the computer again to get the other 4 out of the mission. The only thing different, was that I tried removing the characters from the mission in the task window BEFORE I said the key phrase "back". That didn't help at all, as I kept waiting for them to be kicked out of the mission before I had to restart the computer again. I waited 10 minutes, and the mission never kicked them. I also noticed during this time, that my main was kicked from the group, according to his group window, but the characters in the mission showed him as being in the group AND still in the mission. It was after that they locked them as I expect people were complaining. I was actually going to try running it with fewer characters to see if that made a difference, as this was the first time I've run 5 accounts, but I got the response everyone else is getting now.