Live Update Bugs: 8/15/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Eaiana Augur

The guild lobby is still littered with Doug models for pets, mercenaries, and familiars of people who are AFK if you have the option turned on to make AFK people invisible men.
  2. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

So …. we're slated to get everything to and including DODH, or Gate? With SoF.
  3. mulila Elder

in reguards to the - Ranger - Changed Spirit of Eagles to cast the highest rank spell version that you have scribed.

was this susposed to be the spirit of eagle line, the AA won't update to spirit of falcons
  4. Hludwolf Developer

In regards to errands (example deadhills) not starting or having issues, we have a fix coming to live shortly.

Update: this should be resolved on live
    Prathun, Eaiana, gotwar and 1 other person like this.
  5. Jondalar Augur

And cannot be MGB'd. Why would we ever use this?
  6. Denial_Sinfae Augur

For player flexibility and personal preference, I wish every numerical filter allowed for number only. I use it on every character UI and wish it was expanded further.

Out of food and drink could use a filter, too!
  7. Jondalar Augur

Second this. It's extremely annoying.
    Nightmares likes this.
  8. Kantsyng New Member

Pretty sure its just after 4 expansions

we got Luclin with DoDH
    We got PoP with PoR
    We got LoY with TSS (ie no new aa)
    We got LDoN with TBS(ie no new aa)

Will get GoD with SoF
  9. Glynrol New Member

Purchased a Shared Bottle of Adventure IV from the marketplace 5-6 weeks ago. Finally went to use it today and it was just a Bottle of Adventure IV. I cannot state whether or not it was from this last patch or not. How do I go about getting this replaced? Thanks.
  10. Jondalar Augur

Agreed. We lost pathosis (115 disease debuff) and they give us putrid instead when previouisly you could stack them. Pathosis and malo were both nigh unresistable now they will be resisted tons.
    What was the point of this exactly?

In addition the AA Turgurs Swarm had a resist modifier. Turgurs Insects does not.
    So nerfed ae heals
    nerfed slows
    nerfed malo line
    nerfed pathosis
    got 2 100% will never use AAs(because lupine and intervention AAs are worse than the spells).

Thanks guys

Runzen likes this.
  11. Jondalar Augur

My perfected levitation(shaman) aa seems to work fine on people outside my group.

12. klanderso Developer

Looking into this one.

Edit: Just to provide a little clarification on why sound can be such an issue: because it's so subjective (my ears/brain aren't exactly like anyone else's, and my audio setup is most likely different as well) it can hard to nail down volume levels consistently. Also, bringing 2D sounds (like opening a bag) and 3D sounds (like spell casting) together and keeping them within a reasonable volume of each other is a major pain. I've filled up my whiteboard with crazy volume geometry calculations several days in a row trying to sort it all out. I've made a few tweaks internally and will be having several people check them out to ensure it's better next time around (and doesn't induce spontaneous ear bleeding or sudden "OMGYOU'REBEINGHIT!!!").
    Hadesborne, Yinla, Nightmares and 2 others like this.
  13. Boze TLP complaint factory

Can't get task instances to work on phinny for TBS progression. Keeping getting the way is blocked to you message regardless of what we try.
  14. Belexes ForumQuester

Strange, it should be the same AA? Not sure why Ranger one isn't working outside of group.
  15. Grig-zek New Member

Dynamic hotkeys are still not changing, e.g. Run/Walk or Sit/Stand. They're fine in the Actions menu but copied to a hotbar they do not update to reflect the action.

This is especially annoying with the bug that auto-switches a character back to walk from run if that character is /following someone to a zone line but doesn't zone.
  16. klanderso Developer

Correct, this fix will be in the next patch
  17. Random newb Augur

Auras are talking to me, was running tbs #3 and when I looted the schematics I'd get Champion's Aura says, 'some quest text'
  18. Lilpugs~Cazic New Member

Still not working on Cazic.
  19. Greymantle Augur

Make sure your 'target group buff' is not toggled off. Had that happen after patch's before.
  20. Delora Journeyman

At least on my end, what has been happening to me is that the music will not play when I zone into a zone regardless of what my music slider is set to. For example I have it set to 60 and it still plays nothing. Once I move the slider in either direction, then the music starts playing.
    Nightmares likes this.