Is every other GL as big a mess as Luclin?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lilura, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Lilura Augur

What is with the orphaned mounts and pets lately? Last month we had a necro pet named Cooler sitting around until the server went down for the monthly patch.

Now we have two pets on the east side, a familiar by the banker, and a mount, pet, and familiar right at the GL entrance. THey have all been there for days and will be until the servers go down.

What is this bugginess?
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It's a bug. I don't think I've seen DBG acknowledge it yet, so keep reporting it.
  3. Gnomereaper Augur

Cooler, is there a Frieza on Luclin?
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

5. Gnomereaper Augur

So if there's Frieza, there must be a Goku...
  6. niente Developer

Do you have ideas on how this is occurring? Would like to fix it, but am not sure what is causing this to happen.
  7. Cleaver Augur

No but repoping the GL zone on that server might fix it for now.
  8. Gnomereaper Augur

You mean Frieza? What you would have to do is create an NPC named Goku that would follow him around and fight him all the time.

This bug happened before I believe last year.
  9. Millianna Augur

10. Millianna Augur

I am not sure why this happens - sometimes after I click on mount or something and move away, the effect stays where I clicked and not on me.
  11. smash Augur

I have had it happen once, more than 1 year ago. It might have happened when i crashed.

Or as Mil said something with mount where i was drunk and could not do anything.
  12. Lianeb Augur

We had a player mount chilling at our banner tonight during Caktikii raid. But that is a combat zone so we just killed it.
    I believe it has something to do with illusions, you know when that guy on Xegony that has 20 nimbus' on him and you can't see crap for all of it and he illusions at the TS containers in PoK and leaves his Numbus' behind for you look at.
  13. ForumBoss Augur

I heard this only started happening after the latest live patch, if that helps narrow it down. I've seen this too, so far with custom mounts.
  14. Lilura Augur

You're asking ME? How shuold I know? Pop into the Luclin GL before the server goes down for the monthly patch and look around. Look at the east side soulbinder and at the ZI.
  15. Goodn Augur

Sometime after the last patch (that short one) on Xegony, there was an orphaned shaman pet by Franklin Teek. The strange thing is that you could target it with the nearest NPC key, which normally doesn't happen for player pets.
  16. Karhar Dream Crusher

There was a pet chilling in EoK FM on FV for like 2 weeks a few weeks back, ran by it a few times.