EQResource 7 days of Anniversary Contests!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Rorce Augur

Hey guys, we've put together a contest (or 7) to celebrate our upcoming 7th Anniversary! Don't miss your chance to win some DayBreak Cash and/or All Access time!

The official contest rules can be found here: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=195415.0

Don't forget to check back on our forums daily for the newest contests!
    Roxxlyy, gnomeboss, Bobsmith and 12 others like this.
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

Congrats on 7 years!

Almar's Guides hits its 10 year milestone next month and I wake up shocked every day that it's been so long! I'm running my own contest (front page of my website) but I won't jack your thread going on about my own stuff.

As someone who knows how much time and effort goes into writing guides/running the website; I hopefully speak for everyone in that I am eternally grateful to you all at EQresource. Each expansion's progression would be a nightmare without your website. I browse your website without adblocker and click an ad every time I am there as my way to give back <3
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

Thanks for the first 7 years, looking forward to the next 49 :)
    Riou and Rorce like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

Nice. And to think EQ has been dieing for about 19 years, yet you're still going strong...
    Riou, Metanis and Rorce like this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Happy birthday and thanks for all the work you have done over the last 7 years!
    Riou, Metanis and Rorce like this.
  6. Rorce Augur

Metanis, Thunderkiks and gotwar like this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Congrats on 7 years and thanks for what ya’ll do for the community.
    Riou, Metanis, Nolrog and 1 other person like this.
  8. Nolrog Augur

Seven years is a great achievement. Well done guys.

And woohoo, yay me.
    Riou, Nniki, Yinla and 2 others like this.
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

And think, if Rasper's hadn't been pulling that garbage on holding info hostage, we'd never have had EQ Resource!
    Smokezz and Metanis like this.
  10. Rorce Augur

Nniki and Thunderkiks like this.
  11. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Grats on 7 years! I remember EQResource channel's server-wide effort to collaborate by gathering "Epic Retelling" clues to crack "Artisan's Prize."

-Zarathustra of Luclin.
    Riou and Rorce like this.
  12. eqgamer Augur

Ty for the 3 months all accesss. Humbled and grateful.

Long live both EQ and EQResource :)

- dhdcf
    Nniki, Riou and Rorce like this.
  13. Rorce Augur

Nniki, Bobsmith and Thunderkiks like this.
  14. Bobsmith Augur

Grats on 7years. That is about how long I have been back in game myself. Eqresource has made those years all that much more enjoyable. /salute
    Sancus, Rorce and Riou like this.
  15. Rorce Augur

Sheex, Metanis and Thunderkiks like this.
  16. NotRumzlug Lorekeeper

Nice! Congrats on 7 years! Ive been using eqresource since we were in bots together! Hardly seems like 7 years!
    Rorce and Riou like this.
  17. Rorce Augur

18. Rorce Augur

Day 6 winners are:
    DBC Winner: Mineek
    All Access Winner: Yinla

The final day, day 7, is posted: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=195433

The final days contest will run two days, and has the added bonus of an optional two extra entries! Check out the link above for details!
  19. Xikteny Augur

Grats to the EQ Resource team on seven years. Your site, and your serverwide channel were always very helpful.
  20. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yay me,
    Thank you and a very happy birthday :)