RoF T1/T2 Raid Challenge Achievements

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ranonman, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Ranonman Elder

T1
    Vanquisher of Danela's Stand
    • Boulder Basher
      • This requires a good coordination for perfect boulder landing on boss every time. Can't Zerg.
    • Avoiding Explosives
      • I haven't done this. I'm guessing that we have to keep killing orcs before they touch barrels? Need DPS players.
    • Orc Preservation (Done)
      • Easy... Don't kill any orcs.

Vanquisher of The Madness of King Tormax
    • Can't Touch That (Done)
      • Easy to do - just don't let Yelinak touch shards
    • Mass Crystal Consumption
      • I don't think we can achieve Mass Crystal and The Angry Giant in same run? (is this true?)
    • The Angry Giant
      • Gotta pull him away from crystal and wait for his max rage for entire raid
    T2
    Vanquisher of Velishan's Revenge
    • Scales of Stone (Done)
      • Change into Stone form 3 times
    • Any Two Forms Will Do (Done)
      • Defeat her in two forms only
    • The Scales of Velishan
      • I'm having trouble with this one. At the beginning, she's in magic form by default. We tried to change her into fire form first, then establish the order as achievement requires: Magic, Ice, Fire, Disease, Stone. Then, we burned her down. She died as magic form. I'm wondering if we have to finish her in her last form: Stone? Anyone remembers this one?
    I started off with this post with T1/T2 achs and see if I can get feedback. If you like this post, I can update for all other RoF achievements! Much appreciated in advance!
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Boulder Basher
    - Make sure your tank is awake and knows the spots on the floor a boulder can fall. Keep pets/other aggro generators off the boss so the tank has no issues moving it.
    - May need some co-ordination with dps.
    - North, East, South, West, 1, 2, 3, 4, whatever terminology you want to use. When one up top starts shaking, move it to the right spot. DPS can then assist to make sure the right one falls first if more than one starts shaking.
    - Have the MA up top target the shaking boulder too. Usually (I think one spot fails due to geometry) it'll put a nice target ring on the floor for you to put the boss in. (Better to just know the spots as the tank - do a practice run then re-request the raid)
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

The Scales of Velishan
    Think you have to trun it to each the starting one doees not count.
    Magic, Ice, Fire, Disease, Stone.
  4. wenry New Member

The angry giant, he ran out of nutella
  5. Ranonman Elder

T1
    Vanquisher of Danela's Stand
    • Boulder Basher
      • This requires a good coordination for perfect boulder landing on boss every time. Can't Zerg.
    • Avoiding Explosives
      • I haven't done this. I'm guessing that we have to keep killing orcs before they touch barrels? Need DPS players.
    • Orc Preservation (Done)
      • Easy... Don't kill any orcs.
    Vanquisher of The Madness of King Tormax
    • Can't Touch That (Done)
      • Easy to do - just don't let Yelinak touch shards
    • Mass Crystal Consumption (DONE)
      • Spawn 12 shards as soon as you start the event and Have first Yelinak (second wave) absorb first 12 shards and kill her. Then, spawn another 12 shards before third wave. Have second Yelinak absorb last 12 shards. Make sure to spread shards around slightly at right area outside of the Crystal of Fear.
    • The Angry Giant (DONE)
      • Gotta pull him away from crystal and wait for his max rage before you begin next waves. Put him in left area outside of Crystal of Fear. Can heal King. Wait until he emote: "King Tormax reaches his maximum level of rage". Do this for entire event.
    T2

Vanquisher of Velishan's Revenge
    • Scales of Stone (Done)
      • Change into Stone form 3 times
    • Any Two Forms Will Do (Done)
      • Defeat her in two forms only
    • The Scales of Velishan
      • I'm having trouble with this one. At the beginning, she's in magic form by default. We tried to change her into fire form first, then establish the order as achievement requires: Magic, Ice, Fire, Disease, Stone. Then, we burned her down. She died as magic form. I'm wondering if we have to finish her in her last form: Stone? Anyone remembers this one?
    I started off with this post with T1/T2 achs and see if I can get feedback. If you like this post, I can update for all other RoF achievements! Much appreciated in advance!

NOTE: Updated!
  6. Ranonman Elder

With guild member help, we determine that Velishan needs to go through cycle twice. Upon start, she's already started in Magic form. Order is Ice, Fire, Disease, Stone, Magic, Ice, Fire, Disease, Stone, and then Magic. Burn after that.
  7. Brohg Augur

sounds like you just had to get back to magic before starting the sequence.

(begin magic) > anything > magic ice fire dis stone
  8. Ranonman Elder

That's the issue. That's actual bug. If we do that way, it will break achievement. That's why we have to follow order twice.

Magic (default) > Ice > Fire > Disease > Stone > Magic > Ice > Fire > Disease > Stone > Magic then burn her down.

Since, Magic (default) does not count at the beginning.
  9. roguerunner Augur

oooooooof