Coirnav: Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Numzan Augur

Not sure where you feel its hurting anyone, half of the population is 40 boxing to RMT toons, while the other half is RMT selling items.

You really haven't seen the videos about how people make money off these games did you? point be said that it is always at your expense.

So this is why people get sick and tired of being bum rushed all the time by the same people, or grieved because of said XXX person told them to train you. The devs are more then aware this is/has been going on. Hopefully they start banning the ones using the 3rd party tools to manipulate this very system those are trying to protect and have fun. I dont believe half of the people on this very server, because 5/10 so far have admitted to cheating.
  2. Stramgar New Member

This thread is intended for active coirnav players to discuss ST's awakening mechanic on our server. When people who don't play on coirnav chime in it's harder for us to have this discussion, so please stick to the boards of whichever server or MMO you play on and let the Coirnav community have this discussion.. Thank you.
  3. Kahna Augur

So, the entire population of Coirnav is RMTing something... do tell, who are the RMTing these toons and gear to? If everyone is a seller? Who is buying? Ther is no way a server could even support 50% of the population selling things. Unless you think selling items for Krono is RMT. In which case, I can’t really help you if you don’t understand how fundamentally EQ has changed in the last few years.

Anyway, most of the population of Coirnav is casuals doing their casual thing. But hyperbole sounds better so. You do you.
    Risiko and That0neguy like this.
  4. Alikat Lorekeeper

I just want to be able to raid ST for a couple months before it gets opened. There's at least a dozen other guilds who'd probably like to do the same. But it sounds like a couple dozen people are going to try their hardest to take that away.

And no I've never seen a 40 box on cornaiv, I thought that was a ragefire thing? I've seen some six boxes. My guild has a few people who 2-3 box, and like one person who 4 boxes.

If RMT bugs you, don't RMT. If boxers bug you, just do the instanced raids and not worry about open world. There's more than enough targets to keep raid nights full with only instancing in Velious.
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

I have a level 2 character on coirnav I've been playing off and on for the past few months.
  6. Stramgar New Member

Sleeper's Tomb requires level 55
  7. Machentoo Augur

Not sure if you are aware, but this is not the Coirnav community forum. If you want to have a discussion with only Coirnav community, I suggest you stick to whatever boards are specific to that server.
  8. Stramgar New Member

It's a TLP forum and a thread that starts with "Coirnav".

Anyone who doesn't play on coirnav and posts in this thread is a troll, period.
  9. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

The spirit of EQ is for the sleeper to remain Asleep. Sleeper's 2.0 wasn't added into the game til after SoL. Waking the Sleeper wasn't rewarded back in the day, it left the server with a empty raid zone that was one of the punishments for waking the sleeper.
  10. Febb Augur

Guys, this discussion can only be discussed privately by certain people on this public discussion forum where anyone in EQ can post. Nothing to see here, move along!
    Machentoo likes this.
  11. Stylez New Member

Just make all st loot no drop. Job done :)
    Risiko and Critt like this.
  12. Coirnav Augur

This 10000% PLEASE

I actually suggested this on previous server on these forums, and no Devs would comment.
  13. Machentoo Augur

Thankfully I play on coirnav! I wouldn't want people to think I am a troll!
  14. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Sure, everybody else is just a bunch of trolls. It has nothing to do with your server and its threads being an interactive soap opera :rolleyes:
  15. Critt Augur

lol, soon as you start paying my bills I'll let you decide where I post
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD! :p
    Critt likes this.
  17. Stramgar New Member

I'm just trying to engage the people who will actually be in ST killing dragons instead of the people who rage quit the game because their guild can't clear VP.
  18. Fumi-chan Augur

I see absolutely zero reason how that has anything to do with the spirit of EQ. My guild woke Sleeper in Velious in order to keep another competing guild from getting primals. I'm sure others did the same thing across the servers. The reason they had to add ST 2.0 in SoL was because so many servers woke the Sleeper making an empty zone. ST 2.0 was an attempt to give players the ability to experience ST after said waking.

I would argue that waking the Sleeper is more in the spirit of EQ, unless you were on a server that managed to avoid killing the 4th warder. If so good for you.

Disclaimer: Not saying one way or another if Sleeper should be woken, just that it historically has been for competitive reasons.
  19. Critt Augur

Didn't rage quit, and my guild cleared VP multiple times.....Since I am the only one you are replying to I'd say your complete post is wrong. My posts were at least on topic, all I've seen you do is cry about people who don't play on Coirnav anymore posting in this thread...
  20. Coirnav Augur

FYI - This is being discussed in the Coirnav Discord server as well in the Sleeper's Tomb discussion text channel if you want to discuss the pros and cons with a more civilized/less anonymous audience.

Yes it is moderated, yes troll messages are deleted (though we haven't had to remove anything so far!)

https://discord.gg/KZNKaH