Isn't it about time for a producer statement?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Metanis, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Metanis Bad Company

Summer is drawing to a close. Many of the bugs introduced with RoS have finally been resolved. While I fully expect the next expansion to be "more of the same" I can't help but feel some curiosity about where DBG thinks the franchise is going.

Or do I just need to work on Tradeskills?
  2. AlmarsGuides Augur

I'm curious if they're going to continue adding more updated Kunark zones as they have been for the last two expansions or if we're going to be getting an entirely new thing.

I am kinda digging the Kunark throw backs and wouldn't mind another year of it.
  3. Monkman Augur

I think doing another year of kunark would hurt. Was Eok great? Yes it was. Ros? Meh once you’re done with progression and take a step back it seemed far too small. I’d prefer for them to go in another direction. Just please no aliens
  4. Dailor Augur

New expansion with Bristlebane as the main antagonist.

Your move, DBG.
  5. Cleaver Augur

From the zone names it doesn't appear to be Kunark related.
    Riou likes this.
  6. Aurmoon Augur

Please no aliens — completely agree! What were the new zone names added?
  7. smash Augur

Zone names? Where do u see those?
  8. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I don't remember seeing a post made from data miners on the new zone names - but a guild mate pointed out the past two summers we received Kunark themed illusions and both expacs were Kunark. We received a Murkglider familiar this year. Draw your own conclusions from there what the setting of next re imagined expac will be... :)
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

So we’re getting a patriotic, phallus themed expansion? #Murica

Checks out.
  10. smash Augur

Been thinking that too, OoW.

However would then rather have the Combine theme continue, with something happening on Luclin, and expansion after returning to Kunark when part of Luclin kaboom and rest of the greyed out of Kunark is where Luclin dropped, see FoB...
  11. Riou EQResource

Not a full list publicly, no, but the zone file names have been probably known for like at least 6 months now

There have even been Magic hints here and there in threads related to it

Also about the Kunark thing, the Devs said in the RoS announcement that RoS was ending the current Kunark storyline

And the last few expansions have been announced in the September, October (if 'delayed' again like RoS) time frame, so at least another month, probably, until the next one is announced
  12. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Omg omg omg murkglider.
  13. Denial_Sinfae Augur

I hope the SK 3.0 allows me to cycle targets faster so I can truly be invincible.
    Sancus and Bobbybick like this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

15. AlmarsGuides Augur

I heard a rumor, that there's a rumor.

[IMG]
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It's obviously going to be rooted in past expansion lore.

Question is...Velious or Luclin?
  17. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Obviously gonna be Omens. In an alternate reality, OMM one and dominated everything. Now boredom has set in, so he's opened a portal to our world. We gotsa fight our way into CoA again and show him who's boss.
    snailish and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  18. Allayna Augur

I hope SKs get an ability to completely refill their mana and endurance in combat. They need the boost.
  19. Riou EQResource

Neither
  20. Roxxlyy Augur

There will likely be a note from Lauren/Mooncast coming out in the next few weeks or so - I can't speak to what it will include (and I wouldn't want to spoil anything!), but it is about time for you all to hear from her again. :)