Login servers down?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ghubuk, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Welwen New Member

I cant even find anything that says they are even working on it? Has anyone else?
  2. TheBeerGuy New Member

So, Rick and Morty instead of EQ?
    Okay, if that's what you want.
  3. Brenden McMarrin Apprentice

Was on... tried to zone, time me out and disconnected, and can't log back in.... sighh... so much for playing on my only night to play this week.
  4. Nandi New Member

Working for some I guess, but I'm in the can't-login camp. Was having troubles, but then got on. Got disconnected and now I just get time outs.
  5. GiantGnome New Member

Same thing here, one account can log in fine but others I keep getting timeouts. This has been an issue for a week at least and still no official word. No Surprise there.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Login servers are wonky, but getting knocked off is not a login server issue. Lots of heat here in the US SW. Heat issues?
  7. SelahEQ New Member

If there's any consolation in reading this thread, I am not alone. I get Error - A timeout occurred after the log in screen (when server select should come up). I have tried the bypass launcher and I have tried validating game assets. Neither solution made a difference for me.
  8. KtsKts New Member

Last 30 min can't log in either chara.
  9. Daggen New Member

So happy I re-subbed tonight for this... cant log in Error-A timout occured
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

It is a sub EQ game. "The Quest for Patience". Subtitled: "Most annoying game in history". :)
  11. Daggen New Member

The second after I posted this I was able to log in.... ugh even after several attempts for 40min+ sounds like a conspiracy in the making. Queue the spooky music.
  12. howtor New Member

lol got kicked came back all the xp i had earned the last hour is gone yet all my quest are in same spot and all the stuff i looted is still there this is complete BS