Coirnav: Sleeper's Tomb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If there is any way I can be of assistance without actually logging in and/or creating a character on Coirnav let me know. Gofundme imo.
    TakeMeSeriously likes this.
  2. Jalen007 Lorekeeper

Not sure I understand what you are saying.

SoV released around April. DHS entered the rotation about two months later followed by CoS a month after them. Four more guilds later joined the rotation. By October, there were six or seven guilds raiding ST. Why it took guilds six months before they were ready to enter the rotation is beyond me, however they knew they could enter the rotation at any time. I could be wrong, but I believe all the major guilds were represented in ST, one of them was a box guild (consisted of a few people boxing a large number of toons each). No new guilds entered the rotation in the last three months before the sleeper was woken. So, ST was being rotated with seven guilds for three months at the end.

Faceless was talking about dropping out of the rotation and DHS kept trading off their days to the newer guilds. Maybe the guilds that joined the rotation at the end would have liked more time, however, it begs the question of why it took them six+ months to get in there to begin with. Sil sent a tell to me asking when we would like the date for the server open date to be and it went longer than we anticipated because the new guilds wanted more time to farm it.

The concern was that each guild was leaving Nanzata up and killing the other three warders. Nanzata was the weakest warder and during SoL, with AAs, could have been killed by one geared group. So rather than having some rogue group go in there and wake the sleeper, we wanted it to be a server event - even if the script was broken. At the time we woke him, none of the guilds in the rotation objected to doing so.

I wasn't in Faceless btw.
  3. Hels New Member

Read this 3 times and still have no clue what you're trying to say. I guess the realization the Sleeper is getting woken up and ruining your dreams of selling SoDs is affecting your ability to write coherent posts.
  4. Vedette Journeyman

I have no idea why anyone from FE is talking about a guild bank getting banned for RMT. o_O
  5. Cupie1 Journeyman

feel free to paypal me @ cupieisthebest@yahoo.com
  6. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

7. Cupie1 Journeyman

wish i had a love react
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

It's been well advertised that you are Mabbu.

Yet here you choose the peculiar method of talking in the third person.

Are you Mabbu or not?
  9. bobb New Member

Lol, who is this white knight? Is he mabbu because I really want to buy his SoD's
  10. Krimzin Augur

Ive heard the guild that plans to wake sleeper is a combination of Try me and Reckless so for ppl who actually care (im not one) you might want to look in that direction
    Critt likes this.
  11. Kakashi77 Elder

Competition is fine as long as you also play by the rules of engagement others follow. All other guilds are normal when it comes to that; they race to the target and DPS race. Your guild instead opts for crude tactics like training and taunt harrassment. Until you actually "compete" fairly you will not get a lot of support.
    Hels likes this.
  12. CaptainSkeet Augur

While I don’t play on Coirnav and care little about ST stuff, these threads are a great source of amusement. Then once in a while I’ll come across a gem. This is one of those times.
  13. Clonkers Lorekeeper

First we've heard of it.

Signed Reckless
  14. Cupie1 Journeyman

learn something new every day
  15. Dadcop Lorekeeper

IMO if people want the sleeper to stay asleep then killing any of the open world warders should be perceived as an attempt to wake the sleeper.
  16. Coirnav Augur

lol
  17. Dadcop Lorekeeper

There are only really 2 warders that drop fun things - gnome mask and sod

I never even equipped my sleeper loot on phinigel tbh
  18. TakeMeSeriously Journeyman

And shroud of longevity is pretty baller for 2 months!

I'm a halfling and we watch CSPAN together while cuddling, pretty sure you can guess that.
  19. Atabishii Elder

Myself, accompanied with a crew will be waking the sleeper in the first 7 days of expansion launch if it is not already done. This is 100% guaranteed. I don't care. There doesn't need to be this long stupid debate on if it will happen or not or trying to unite as a server to not wake it (it would fail anyway), because you will have 1 week to enjoy it. Stop wasting your time and start planning accordingly. Not sorry.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  20. Skeetari Lorekeeper

And so it begins