Too many disconnects

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by water druid, Aug 1, 2018.

1. water druid New Member

Over the last few days, I've been getting about a disconnect per hour, usually during fights. What's up daybreak? Why is this happening? And beyond this, once the disconnect occurs, I can do nothing with the application but just sit there for a few minutes until I get an error message. I can use the task manager to remove the application, thus allowing me to see my screen again, but regardless of what I do, when I get access to desktop again--if I click the Everquest EXE, nothing happens. Nothing loads. Then about 3 minutes later, your application loads. What the hell is wrong here? Aren't you people suppose to be professional?
  2. water druid New Member

yes, this happens to me about every hour now. It just started a day or 2 ago. Maybe three. But definitely has been the most pronounced today.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Shut down your entire system including Internet modem, wi-fi router, and PC. Restart modem, wait 1 min, restart router, wait 1 min restart computer, wait 10 mins, run all Windows updates, restart computer, wait 10 mins, run all Windows updates (yes again!), keep doing until there are zero updates, then try the game again. Since nobody else is complaining this is likely a problem at your location and/or with your ISP.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  4. Roxxlyy Augur

Can confirm that there's been nothing out of the ordinary happening on our end. Like Metanis mentioned, it's likely a problem with your internet service provider or the like.