Lies and Mistruths!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Silinius, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Silinius Augur

Players on Lockjaw are not voting for Dragons of Norrath. Per Ngreth's post under a thread a couple of months back, the server would "try" to open the poll on July 31st however since there were less than 7 days left in the previous polling cycle, the poll would actually open on August 6th, the same day that Ragefire's poll opens with the opening taking place on August 20th. We tested the vote on Lockjaw and it is indeed not open yet (though we did get a barrier is weakening message last night).

I noticed the Facebook and Twitter announcements today regarding the above and thought I'd just throw that out there for consistency in messaging!

Cheers,

Sil
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

3. HoodenShuklak Augur

The biggest lie is that Coirnav was a progressive server!
  4. Machentoo Augur

Daybreak not understanding how the voting system works is sadly nothing new.
  5. snailish Augur

A question for people playing on Lockjaw and Ragefire:

Is the current voting system purposeful for where you are in the content? (Is there any possibility of a no vote happening and being a positive thing for the server?)

If the answer is no, would a vote to switch to auto unlocks make more sense and be done with votes?

Just curious. Not playing on either at the moment so no horse in the race as it were.
  6. Oroso New Member

I see no reason as to why Lockjaw/Ragefire can't be auto unlocks.
    snailish likes this.
  7. RandomStrategy Augur

I feel like this is karma for telling me Hopebringer is super common, Silinius.

That aside, I hope you get to your next expansion.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  8. Raltar Augur

I like it with a vote because it gives us the time it takes to beat the expansion, 3 months, then a 2 week voting period to get the most out of each expansion.
    snailish likes this.
  9. Gremin Augur

Vote or no vote does not matter to me....
    snailish likes this.
  10. Trotts Journeyman

Also Ragefire appears to be voting now but was not mentioned in the front page update or the tweet.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I based the notification of this from an email sent from the server (Got ragefire's last night)
    It's entirely possible my insomnia had me so exhausted I misinterpreted what it said. It's true the poll was unlocked, BUT the poll doesn't start until 8/6 So... I misinformed Roxxly.

So I can agree with the mistruth statement, but not the lie. (Lie implies intent)
    snailish, Adrienna, Felicite and 4 others like this.
  12. Ghubuk Augur

Or Fake News!!
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Or is this the lie?
  14. doah Augur

Alternate facts
  15. Trotts Journeyman

Can we get Ragefire added to the front page update and Tweet maybe? =)
  16. Risiko Augur

OMG Ngreth... You're supposed to be infallable!!! Who made you human?! WHO?! We need answers!

LOL ;)
  17. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I know. It's a real shame :/
    I think Roxxly's working on a correction and will likely include Ragefire now that I got it's email as well.
  18. Machentoo Augur

Roxxlyy has the power to correct your fallible human nature?

She is more powerful than I thought!
  19. Ghubuk Augur

You know the old saying;

Behind every good man .........................is a good woman telling him just how wrong he is.
    Adrienna likes this.
  20. Silinius Augur

I was just giving you guys a bad time. Figured it was some sort of miscommunication and saw the Facebook and Twitter messages so thought I'd chime in with something so totally mundane and unimportant and feign my outrage!