OMG! A real, live advertisement!!!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angahran, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Angahran Augur

Am I hallucinating ?
    Did anyone else see what appears to be a real, live, advertisement on facebook ?
    Elskidor and Mary Poppins like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

From their YouTube channel:

3. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

Awesome! Lets hope there is more like this in the future.
  4. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Nice. Just like two decades late but keep the ball rolling. :)
  5. Roxxlyy Augur

Yup, we're running some advertisement campaigns for both EQ and EQ2 right now!
  6. roth Augur

Something tells me this may be too little, too late. I certainly hope not, however!

Please, PLEASE, don’t stop advertising when these”advertisement campaigns” end. Keep the ads going, they show that this almost 20 year old game still has life in it.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

In my opinion, bringing people back to the game isn't as much of an issue as retaining them. Level 100 heroic characters would be a good start, but that would still leave a lot to be desired in the department that many MMO player are looking for; the social aspect. I firmly believe a system needs to be introduced that heavily encourages some form of PUG style play, something that provides a bit more than what dailies have to offer.
    Aurastrider likes this.
  8. Kialya Keeping your butt alive since 2002

With the popularity of the movie Ready Player One, I would think there would be an upsurge of new online gaming players. This is a good time to be advertising.
  9. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Nice move, Daybreak! I hope this brings in new players, and rekindles the interest of old ones.
  10. Mediik Augur

11. Elskidor Augur

12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

13. Xeladom Augur