Error - A timeout occurred

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RandomStrategy, Jul 25, 2018.

1. RandomStrategy Augur

I keep getting this error when trying to log in.

Is anyone else able to log in?
  2. Elmdor Lorekeeper

same. on every account. loginservers have been very bad since the patch last week
  3. Elmdor Lorekeeper

Also, if i try to go through the patcher, it just goes to a blank page instead of to the server select screen
  4. TedenValeron New Member

Status: 7/25/2018 15:39 PDT - We are investigating an issue with the login server
  5. Elmdor Lorekeeper

remind me never to log out again
  6. TedenValeron New Member

Hey Elmdor, I want to tell you to never logout again.
  7. Catashe Augur

it was the dozens and DOZENS of daybreaks fan you had to hurry and login to get their murkglider pet that the login servers couldn't handle the 12 extra people so the hamster died
    Herf likes this.
  8. Herf Augur

[IMG]
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

I demand reparations.
  10. Roxxlyy Augur

It resolved briefly, but has popped back up again. The team is investigating.
  11. doah Augur

The masses are logging into collect their sparkly 'murica phallus
    Herf likes this.
  12. RandomStrategy Augur

I don't know if the issue has been resolved, but I got in a bit after posting this thread initially. My method consisted of hitting Enter to activate the login at the server select, then rapidly tapping Enter to cancel and then re-enter. Instead of timing out, it got in within 10 seconds on each of my computers. If that helps in the future for the devs.
  13. Roxxlyy Augur

It should be resolved now. From my understanding, the login server was not completely down but it took some time to get back up to full functionality.
  14. MiataDriver Augur

And it is broken again. Took me three tries to log in here to post this. So far, cannot log in to Everquest at all.
  15. Hobbitling New Member

I've been tryin' to log on for over 30 mins and all I get is that timeout error msg.
  16. Elmdor Lorekeeper

17. Neefin New Member

Same problem. I've tried about 20 times now and I get timeout error every time.
  18. Gremin Augur

Still broke....
  19. Herf Augur

"possible server outage" no doubt.
  20. Gremin Augur

Came up briefly, back down