Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Zapsos Augur

They *added* the 24 slot component bag, you should still be able to get the regular bag. Not that a 24 slot component bag is too strong or anything, but if they deem it out of era, i'm fine with that, but at least let me get the other bag, the bag that has been there since the trophies were put in.
  2. Hludwolf Developer

It poofed after it was working after the most recent update?
  3. Lianeb Augur

4. Mithra Augur

Glowing Green Silver Earring of Dragoste has Effect: Dragoste (Can Equip. Casting Time: 1.5) on it but nothing occurs when you right click on it.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

It poofed 10-11 days ago, I think. So before newest patch...
    Still waiting to get it back, did a petition, I assume tech-support will get around to it eventually. :)
  6. Herf Augur

Agnarr is not getting the Murkglider petamorph. Phinny is. I suspect the bug here is that it's tied to an expat.
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The grandmaster version was added later... House of Thule or later.
  8. Powermax New Member

Dunno where to report this , but I came home and rebooted my computer just a normal routine I do and tried to log back in and cant , getting some error about passwords incorrect and sometimes it just does nothing I cant login on any of my 3 accounts any word on this I seen it posted elsewhere , I know this is wrong forum but id like some help ?
    \

just a FYI I can log in on forums and such just not the patcher / wont get past login , I type in information then it goes to a blank sscreen wont go to server select
  9. Zapsos Augur

Originally in PoR you could get a 10 slot 100% WR bag (10 slot was the limit at the time I believe), then in HoT it was changed to a 12-slot and a 24 slot components bag.

The sad part is that now, since the original 10 slot quest is no longer available You are better off only getting the level 6 trophy, as then you can get a bag now, but if you level it up to level 7 you are screwed.

That seems like an oversight to me.
  10. Sancus Augur

I zoned using the North Ro Magus to South Ro. I got stuck zoning, and a window titled "EQGraphcisDX9.DLL" popped up with the message "STUN_BA_1_DMA.ANI is a 0 length file in the eqg. Loading of this file is aborted"

I've never seen that before. After a while (while writing this post), I was able to close the window and zoned properly. I wasn't connected to the UCS though, if that's at all related.
  11. Hludwolf Developer

If you are having trouble logging in tonight, I recommend retrying the login a few times. The issue should resolve itself soon(tm).
  12. Narune the Rising Sun New Member

Every time I zone I get

EQGraphicsDX9.DLL

STND_BA_1_DMA.ANI is a 0 length file in the eqg. Load of this file is aborted.
  13. phattoni Augur

/camp server kicks you to login screen
  14. Narune the Rising Sun New Member

I was able to enter bypassing the patcher logged into chat and then to server select without any errors. Is the patcher broken?
  15. Nniki Augur

The raid chest (maybe the ornament one as well) still gets moved by the corpse script in the End of Empire raid instance:

[IMG]
  16. Narune the Rising Sun New Member

my bypass is "C:\EverQuest Trilogy\eqgame.exe" patchme but others maybe different, and be ready to know your password. Is Magelo and Gina allowed?
  17. Rickate Augur

If you purchased the earring on FV/Brekt it will do nothing, the power of the click is tied to a Mesa quest line.
  18. GNOME_POWER Augur

If you complete the quest, the effect is added.
    After equipping the earrings, why not try right clicking?
  19. GNOME_POWER Augur

20. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Guild tribute bug:
    Since the patch the benefits "Aura of Perservation II" and "Frenzy of Conquest II" have a tribute cost of 0 on tier 3.
    If you have chosen only one of those benefits on tier 3 or both of them on tier 3 (as the only benefits for your guild), you can't activate guild tribute since the cost sums up to zero.
    Maybe other benefits are affected too (on certain tiers), but i didn't check the whole list.