Can we get an honest answer on when account transfers will be working?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GeauxTigers, Jul 24, 2018.

1. GeauxTigers Elder

It's incredibly frustrating and it's been over a year. Can we get some kind of update or at least some information on if the feature is ever going to return?
  2. Herf Augur

Honestly? Probably never. It's been broken for so long, and has been stated that it would take tremendous effort to fix, that it's likely the ever growing pile of other things will always have priority.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think what you want is a final answer. They have been honest in saying not in the near future. At least that is the last thing I saw them say.
  4. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

5. Frogbert New Member

I suspect it will soon officially be added to the list of game experiences that are relegated to the: "feel free to reacquire [your character] through game play" list.
  6. Bunghalo New Member

Just had to say, GEAUX TIGERS!
  7. CrazyLarth Augur

I think the issue is that they could fix it but it would be a short term fix and they are not wanting to do that. so until they are done with a long term fix I don't see it happening.
  8. Tiggold Augur

They answered in another thread that this is so far down on the priority list that we can stop asking for it. :(
  9. Roxxlyy Augur

Unfortunately I still don't have any date or ETA to give, and that's as honest as I can be. It's on the list of things that need to be fixed, but it's going to take a lot of work and there are other things that are being prioritized.
    Nifty Slacker, Dythan and Tiggold like this.
  10. Tiggold Augur

The other things they refer to are the upcoming changes that allow Berserkers to dual wield 2h weapons because reasons.
  11. Warpeace Augur

No, that was for Warriors.

Berserkers are getting the new ability Angry Eyes.
    Lilpugs~Cazic and Tiggold like this.
  12. Tiggold Augur

Lies!
  13. doah Augur

They know my ex, I see. Max skill level Angry Eyes
    Metanis likes this.
  14. Anni Journeyman

Is there some way I can ask DBG a question that is not support?
  15. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Like, what's your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
  16. Nifty Slacker Augur

I'm really hoping daybreak can get account to account transfers before the year is over, or before the next expansion. I would really love to move my necro. And maybe my enchanter too.
  17. Anni Journeyman

I want to ask a question about a SOE game that ended. But this company is difficult to contact.
  18. Yara_AB Augur

You can of course just contact support.
    Or you open a thread here and ask the community. Chances are that one of us here can answer your question, too (and most likely faster than support). :)
    Anni likes this.
  19. Allayna Augur

Just curious if those other things bring in more revenue than account to account xfers....