OLD LUCLIN SERVER PLAYERS

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bigox Badcow, May 19, 2015.

1. Bigox Badcow New Member

Any players from the original LUCLIN server planning to play on the progression server?

I looked for our old message boards and they have went dormant. Triad Continuum, LOS, Insidious Blood, Sacred Sanctuary, APEX, ? Kunark/Velious ERA GUILDIES?
  2. vardune Augur

Los, yes.
  3. Bigox Badcow New Member

so is there any community left where folks of the old era keep in touch. the luclin message boards i was accustomed to have not thrived in a long time.
  4. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I think I remember IB & LOS. I played a mage & some others but I quit in the middle of the expansion after velious
  5. Vexenxxx New Member

I was in Triad Continuum for many years.. Coming back for Ragefire..
  6. Malyk New Member

I think there will be a few of us from Luclin!!
  7. Bigox Badcow New Member

I was in Triad Continuum -- what was your characters name?
  8. Jerfoot New Member

I saw this way too late. I'm currently on Agnarr, just started. I used to be in Triad Continuum, from end of classic all the way to Scars of Velious. Played a dwarf warrior named Hannk Everstone. I was gaming buddies with Ransom but he ended up going to Apex.

P.s. You all were awesome to game with. What happened to Odo, Guglug, Shawnara, Adetia, and such. We can't be the only ones that still wonder how everyone is doing.
  9. Iscus New Member

I was also in Triad Continuum. (Iscus - Dark Elf, Cleric). I couldn't get into my old account. I've been "lightly" playing on Luclin as a newb.
  10. Sultan Elder

Any old Five Rings members or Insidious Blood members around?
  11. Vyperhand New Member

I play on the newest progression server Corniev or whatever its called. Monks name is Vyperhand
  12. Rovell Elder

< Romell from LoS
  13. Punchis-themonk Elder

Rovell I didn't realize you were in LoS one of my RL buddies Krees was in LoS I was in Stratageme on Luclin