There was an error completing your request.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by KrosusJJ, Jul 19, 2018.

1. KrosusJJ New Member

I just crashed zoning into FC on Phinigel and now the account I was on won't sign in.
    I just get the title message, I have changed password etc and nothing works.

Every other account is fine though.
  2. Gafgarion Elder

Having the same issue this morning. Did your issue ever resolve itself?
  3. tanknspankin New Member

I am having the same issue. I even camped out rather than /q or crashing in a zone. I tried to log back in and I get this error message every time: There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    I also reset my password and I get the same error when trying to login everquest.com. I can login into this account fine though.
  4. Gafgarion Elder

Yeah, getting the same message on one of my accounts. What's the deal?
  5. Silmaril New Member

I have this problem too on another account. Grrrrr. Are there any Devs looking into this pls?
  6. Sevastopol New Member

I hope so, because I've been locked out of my account for a couple of hours at this point. I put in a petition and they asked me to try logging in again. Got the same error........ and it's just on one account
  7. Sevastopol New Member

I have a question for you all: did you have offline traders online on those accounts? Cuz I did, and the offline trader is still in the bazaar. Just can't get past the loginserver on that account
  8. Daiyan New Member

Same issue on bazaar offline trader
  9. Daiyan New Member

I submitted a ticket after a couple of back and forth CS determined that it was the offline character causing the issue so I guess he booted my bazaar trader from game and I am now good to go.
  10. Bandzamakeherdance Elder

Same issue on my main account. Can't even login to the website with that account now. Hopefully this gets fixed fast cause I want to play.
  11. Voidblue New Member

Same issue on my account.
    Says invalid credentials on website and "there was an error completing your request" on the launchpad.
    changed password on website but stil not able to log in.

also got an offline trader that is actually "online" as i have checked with my 2nd account
  12. Siny Augur

Suddenly got this issue on my alt account. Have my trader offline most days recently but this is the first day this has occurred.
  13. Voidblue New Member

issue fixxed itself it seems - able to log in again
  14. Siny Augur

Still not working for me
  15. Marbles Elder

Can't get in with my main account (that had a trader up all night) Just hunch, but i suspect the 'unattended play algorithm' does not take offline traders into account and is blocking the request.
  16. Marbles Elder

Lol, got server didn't respond but it posted anyhow...
  17. Siny Augur

Raised a ticket as well as posting this issue to the live bugs thread.

Response from CS:

"Yes, I'm tracking this particular issue. I do apologize for whatever's going on there. I've kicked all of the open sessions on that account, so you should be able to get back in there now. I'll let you know when I have updates on the larger issue at hand, but if you need anything in the mean time, just update this ticket."

So I suggest that no one uses offline traders until CS or Devs confirm that they have fixed the issue.
  18. Chevi New Member

Had the same issue on saturday and thought it was because i had an offline trader up but just went LD due to my modem rebooting itself and now im locked out again with the same message. So don't go LD either lol
  19. VandilIzer Augur

Just had this on my second account, now cannot log in even after changing password. Was NOT offline bazaar, the character did get disconnected from server as laptop went dead and now cannot log into the account on the website or launcher. fun times.
  20. Tmenn87 New Member

Having the same issue. I setup an offline trader last night. I went to log in this evening and I can't seem to get past the login server. I tried changing the password and I can't even log into my account on the website. Trouble ticket submitted as well. Hopefully they resolve the issue.