Live Update Bugs: 7/18/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Vibrato New Member

Cooldown failures still break melody for songs like Verse of Vesagran.
  2. Daredilly Master

Fellowhip of All: Cazic Server

104 Guild Way
    103 Terminus Street
    101 Terminus Street

All purchased by Daredil. Houses placed by Daredilly and all items placed by Daredilly.

Thank you,

Daredilly
  3. niente Developer

Update on missing real estate:
    If you are missing real estate since the patch, please submit a ticket to CS. They are compiling a list for us to reimburse the items. Please include your server, the name of the character who is the owner of the house/plot (or guild name if it's a guild hall) and the address of the plot (if you know it).
  4. niente Developer

This is something we would like to change in the future, but it was not intended to be part of the current patch.
  5. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

any eta on servers and what exactly brought them down
  6. Rave New Member

This forum doesn't count as a ticket if not how do I submit one?
  7. klanderso Developer

8. Darchias Augur

Not sure if this is a bug, per se, but Quartermaster Grik (NPC in Rathe Mountains), an early step in the newbie Guktan charm quest line, is missing on Agnarr. I suspect his status as a Tribute NPC is to blame.
  9. Paladin Augur

Did a mission and got the Strange Black Rock collectible. I clicked the "The Depths of Fear" link on the lore tab and it opened up "Novice Hunter of the Call."
  10. Vibrato New Member

Fair enough, thx for the hopeful comment.
    Thanks for the hard work, the melody improvements as is are most welcome :)

Note - While we're talking about interrupting melodies - for future, please, please, please, consider making song failures due to activating item click not interrupt melodies or at least make interrupting the melody more robust. Interrupting melodies with item clicks can often lockup your singing/melody completely preventing you from singing new songs manually or via melody. Sometimes you can glitch it back with repeated stop cast, stop song or other means but often you have to camp which is obviously really frustrating and always (of course) at the most inopportune times!
  11. Mortium Elder

No idea what is causing this, but my bard always has a problem with not being able to sing songs and use abilities due to buttons being grayed out.

Only way I can fix is by using Origin and ducking out.
    Elskidor likes this.
  12. Qbert Gallifreyan

Guild tribute timer is messed up, again (I haven't seen this one in a year or so):

Time Left: 32589:57 (it should be 10:00 or less).
  13. Bigfan Augur

Not mentioned in patch, nerf to initial damage of Vainglorious shout, and boastful bellow.

Tune still making Vainglorious last longer, so fail.
  14. svann Augur

Agree that thats a pain and needs fixing, but try using fade when that happens.
  15. Moak The Most High

Why are my anchors taking me to teh wrong guild hall? isn;t stuff like this why you took the servers down? what is going on here?
  16. Shimmerleaf Augur

Just checked all 5 characters' housing. Nothing is missing. However, on two recently purchased plots, the upkeep is all screwed up. Both plots are set to default chronobines for upkeep. Each plot has 2998 chronobines in escrow. On both plots it is trying to pay the upkeep out of platinum. I put 100p in each to maintain control.

Bertox server, colonial farms neighborhood.
    Gorp 104 Guild Way
    Udeir 102 Guild Way

I did not submit a ticket, as nothing is missing. Is just a bug that needs fixing .
  17. Kudil New Member

The item "Sweat-Stained headband" isn't spawning in Tirranun's Delve for the Artisan's Ware's quest. in the last patch the Icy Rune was fixed but the Sweat Stained Headband still isn't spawning.
  18. LLyan New Member

Not sure if this is a bug but it concerns the functionality of the Passive Banestrike. When a Ranger is Melee'ing and triggers Outrider's Synergy, if they then use Flusterbolt (or whatever kickback spell) then turn their bow on. The Banestrike being a skill attack triggers the DD component of Outrider's Synergy thus breaking the root portion of the Fusterbolt spell.
  19. Warpeace Augur

Disregard...wrong plot of many from hoarding all the TS junk.
  20. Dhurgan Augur

I only see this when using multi-binds, is that what you are using?