Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You are thinking of the difference in raiding when using agents of change in older expansions versus raiding in the open world versus raiding in newer expansions. Once raid events started becoming instanced outside of the agents of change you can get the instance until you beat the event.
  2. Zapsos Augur

Wish they would let us earn Veteran's rewards by pre-paying our account like you used to... Never understood why that feature was removed, but if I pay for a year up front, why can't I have that years worth of Veterans :(
  3. Tiggold Augur

I see that as a pay to win scenario. Although nothing in there is really momentum shifting combat utilities some of those rewards are very useful everyday. Paying ahead only brings you a discounted value while assuring them they have you as a sub for the next year.
  4. Rainlover Augur

unless something changed after phinny finished in AoC content. your raid an AoC raid zone, the only lock out you get automatically is a loot lockout that effects trash mobs. you can still try the same raid the next night for boss fights and loot, you just won't get anything from the zone trash.
  5. Angahran Augur

So, someone with more disposable income comes along, creates a brand new account, pre-pays 7 years and is now a veteran ?

Veteran rewards are rewards for actually playing the game, not for handing over $
  6. Favela New Member

I just want to be able to use my own language. If you speak any other language than English, chanses are that you might use a character included in an extended ASCII-table.
    Examples: Å, å, Ä, ä, Ö, ö, Ø, ø, Ü, ü, Æ, æ, ß, Ñ, ñ et.c.

Also: pet window!
    /Zia
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. Brohg Augur

What? No they're not. They're an anachronistic subscription incentive. They were made explicitly to reward handing over $, there was never any requirement at all to actually play.
    svann and Zapsos like this.
  8. Angahran Augur

They were an incentive for actually spending time with the game, wether you logged in or not was your choice.
    Unfortunately the current "gimme everything NOW!" generation doesn't understand that concept.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Please get back on track folks.
    Aurastrider likes this.
  10. Khat_Nip Meow

Wishes and dreams? Being able to bind in guild halls.
    /no one said anything about the suggestions being realistic.
    Daedly and svann like this.
  11. Angahran Augur

Clicky port to guild standard :)
  12. Brohg Augur

I'd like the Teleport to Guild Hall Anchor spells & AA to all reference a singular Guild Hall Anchor, not requiring each wiz&dru to place their own versions.

Along with that, all/all Guild Anchor Transport Device, so that guild halls don't have to have 108 (or many more) Primary & Secondary Anchors placed in them. Primary & Secondary Anchors should be private house-only
  13. Panthur New Member

House and Guild depots like in eq2.
    PLEASE! I have so many collectables and ts crap clogging houses, inventory everywhere across multiple chars. Help a person out please? :)
  14. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

A Butler familar...

A buyable in marketplace familar you place in a home/plot that fetches you items from that house/plot and parcels them to you!

You can thank me later...

And a way to search all plots/houses you have direct access... ie co-owner and above..
    Ssdar likes this.
  15. Croak Augur

1. A way to get DBC from players

I used to do a lot of tradeskills during the early days of Vox/ Every time I was making gear I would use a tradeskill potion. Those were paid for with DBC (well the old equivalent) - The DBC came from buying gamecards from players.

I did nowhere near as much on Fippy because tradeskill potions weren't available even during House of Thule due to a bug, but also there was no way for players to help me with tradeskill potion cost. There wasn't the droprate on some materials to make high end combines worthwhile.

So we need a way to convert Krono > DBC, or we need a new currency that can be purchased for $$$, DBCtokens, that players can use, or a token you can buy with DBC, to give DBC to another player.

I know people who run guildhalls would appreciate help with the cost too.

2. Mannequins

For armor sets (the ones we spend months to earn then rots in our banks) - I believe they are in EQ2.
  16. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Key ring for Nimbuses .. (is that a word..LOL) would be nice.
    Caell likes this.
  17. Allayna Augur

18. Allayna Augur

Guild achievements.

Think, completing every achievement in TBM or EoK, but you get a placeable guild trophy, that trophy allows guildies to purchase the item for raid coin from the respective vendors.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  19. Szilent Augur

How would one track a guild achieving something? Raid lead gets an achievement that no one else gets, if some version of "most" of the raid is in the raid leader's guild? Any guests just don't get their share of that reward? Or does any guild with a participating member have the achievement credited even to those not present (up to thousands, depending on the guild)? Achievements unlocking vendors would be new, too? What if that raid leader changed guilds? Who owns the trophy?
    Seldom likes this.
  20. Dre. Altoholic

Forum feature to hide certain subforums from 'What's New' without going into every one of them and clicking 'Mark Forums Read'
    Szilent likes this.