Live Update Bugs: 6/20/2018

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Something weird going on with chat channels. Been setting up a new guild with lots of new chat channels.

Setting up a channel with a capital as for the first letter of the password for some reason or other after a while changes to lower case and stops new players joining that channel unless they use a lower case first letter instead of a capital, even if the channel owner has joined it with a capital letter as originally set.

I guess this is why our old channels used to get in a state where every so often we could no longer join it.
  2. SaffronYellowLotus Journeyman

Merc AA are messed up yet. Can't purchase Subtle Magic 12. Says I need to have Improved Mana 22 which I already have. Healing Acumen 12 is the same way with Improved Spell Resistance saying you need 15 but you really need 16. Just thought I would post the info. Been like this since RoS came out.
  3. svann Augur

If you drop the quest chokidai unbound your pet chokidai can bug out and not despawn. Two days after completing the quest, my L206 dog is still running around, and still not following me. Too bad /pet attack doesnt work. I could clean out the zone.
  4. Warpeace Augur

The abandoned pet / mount bug is annoying.
  5. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

NOT A BUG PER SAY AND IDK IF RIGHT PLACE TO POST... but can you make the claimable stuff from older expans IE: the port clickies heirloom.. my ports are stuck on an alt on account as in the mark of brell and the CR port :)
  6. Prathun Developer

The fix for this is going out with the July update. Enjoy the invisible body for a few more days!
  7. Prathun Developer

Don't necessarily mind changing this to a plate texture. The name of the item and the classes that can use it suggest that it'd be plate. But would it make anyone sad if we changed it now?

Note that there are two Incarnadine leg items. The Greaves, not the Legplates, are the ones that were created as part of the set. No idea why a second set of legs with a similar name and class usability was created.

4132 Incarnadine Helm
    4133 Incarnadine Breastplate
    4134 Incarnadine Vambraces
    4135 Incarnadine Bracers
    4136 Incarnadine Gauntlets
    4137 Incarnadine Greaves
    4138 Incarnadine Boots

5711 Incarnadine Legplates
  8. Rickate Augur

Because back in 2002 that's how items were adjusted, create a new item and replace the old item on drop tables. Far more known are things like Circlet of Shadow and Circlet of Shadows where people imprecisely state pre-nerf Circlet of Shadow when every Circlet of Shadow has the 0.1 second cast time. Maybe Incarnadine Greaves will be one of the new items on Marcia Attamilgad.
    Yinla likes this.
  9. Prathun Developer

Ah, interesting. I didn't know that. The Greaves still drop in game, though rarely, from the named dark elves in Kithicor.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Catashe Augur

You go Rickate, you school Prathun in the EQ development history ;)
    Yinla likes this.
  11. aenelaruy New Member

when you illusion fallen knight off the market place in a place like qeynos or dead hills the graphic is distorted and looks like its half missing pieces of bone and the armor looks white/ silver instead of maroon
  12. Wulfhere Augur

Salus Faycite Shard: Ardent Healing
    Salus Faycite Shard: Merciful Healing

Both of these Type 3 augs that cost apx 24k platinum each are still broken after the patch.

They do not ever feel "alive with power" to indicate they've activated.
    They do not apply to the initial cast or any tick of the duration.

The SPDAT looks okay since June 20th patch. My last guesses as to why they are broken are because:

1. The focus is on a recourse of the spell being cast so the caster is not getting credit (focus) for the cast
    2. The focus triggers on the Group ID of the recourse spell (now patched), but the recourse casts the unique Spell ID (of each spell rank)

Thanks for fixing this.
  13. Prathun Developer

We know a lot about the game, but we don't know everything. :D
    Yinla likes this.
  14. Aneia Master

What?! and deny the world these sexy ogre legs? (pay no attention to that dreadlands sky texture)

https://imgur.com/HnedgMK