Okay Now this is a serious issue and it needs to stop.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Drakang Augur

I am a shadowknight. A cold blooded killer that hates everybody.

Yes I am stuck doing tradeskills instead of slaughtering towns and villages indiscriminately.

Have I complained. NO. Okay not much.

BUT I go to make an Old Shadowknight Standby spell of days past Aura of Darkness. This Steals power to give to my group. What Demented individual came up with this recipe to use Ink of the Rainbows. RAINBOWS? WTH.

Seriously lets not have anything else like this slip into the game.

Rainbows. I may hurl.
  2. Treiln Augur

What better way to inflict pain and terror into all those around than to take the purest form of happiness and enjoyment and twist it and pervert to now steal their joy to empower your dark allies?

They did it right
  3. Drakang Augur

Yeah not buying it. Next think you know they will make the next SK mount a pansy unicorn mount.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

I swear I was about to write the same.

Deathrider Unicorn of Rainbows (SK only)
    Gyurika Godofwar and kizant like this.
  5. Dreadmore Augur

The rainbow represents the multitude of people, from various races and classes, that you will be sharing that stolen power with. Especially people you may not agree with.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

It makes perfect sense for evil SK's to steal rainbows, and squeeze all the vitality out of them, in order to make such an evil spell. :eek:

A proper shadow knight must devour all the colors of light...

It was established in the House of Thule expansion, that shadow knights view the world in grey-scale anyway...
  7. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yes, shadowknight's inflict pain wherever they go... but this doesn't mean they shouldn't have to endure some as well.
  8. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

9. Mary Poppins Augur

I support Drak in his fight for justice. But man... that's just cold, Ngreth.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Drakang Augur

Ngreth that is an answer I can support. Pain is good.
  11. Allayna Augur

They'll just hit thought leech on said unicorn, do 2.6 million dmg in 2 swings and return 300k mana and 90k endurance every 18 min...

Can the rest of the classes in game get an 18 min re-usable staunch?
  12. Flatchy Court Jester

13. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Yikes, that’s extra special when your tears are flowing into another thread.
    Flatchy likes this.