Lag Issues

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Beefstew, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Beefstew New Member

I'm having really bad lag issues. I know it isn't my computer but I can't figure out why I'm lagging so bad in-game. Is there any way to turn off all the graphics and such? I've went in through the game configuration on the launcher and turned everything off and I'm using old models. Then I went in the game options and turned everything down/off and it still lags. Please help!
  2. Furking New Member

Windows 10?

I had to reinstall to fix it after the April patch :-/
  3. Beefstew New Member

Yes, and I have reinstalled aswell and it didn't help.
  4. Sarkaukar Augur

What is your system config? There is lagging (network) where NPCs/etc are warping around vs system stutter/FPS dropping.

• Can of compressed air - clear out them heatsinks!!! (dont spin the fans - burnt bearings possible)
    • Power Options, High Performance (prevents core parking, cpu throttling unless heat related)
    • Nvidia panel - Power Management mode - change from adaptive to Max Performance (ensures CPU gpu is not being used).
    • Make sure (hw) Vertex Shaders is CHECKED - hw = hardware. unchecking forces VS to be rendered primarily software instead of using the hardware... bad mojo.
    • Alt J - disable Journal (record all NPC emotes, after awhile it gets HUGE)
    • Antivirus program - exclude EQ directory from active scanning.