Hunter Achievement in Swamp of No Hope

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lillola, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Lillola Lorekeeper

Can anyone let me know how to get the Frogluk Impaler/Frogluk Berserker cycle going in Swamp of No Hope? Without them I can't hope to find any named mobs for the Hunter Achievement, and I only have two left to complete it. I've tried killing all the Black Revengers but that didn't work. Any suggestions please?
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I can only suggest keep trying. There is a roamer, IIRC, that triggers the berserker to spawn. Good luck!
  3. Mortium Elder

Wish I could help you. All I can say is that I completed both sides of the cycle today.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

There are two separate cycles the Berserker cycle and the Impaler cycle. As soon as you kill a berserker then another berserker OR a named on that cycle will spawn somewhere else in the zone, likewise for the impaler cycle.

If there are no berserkers or impalers up then there are named up you need to kill.

This post also lets you know which named are on each cycle so once you exhaust a cycle you can stop running around keeping it down.
  5. Nniki Augur

Recent post from Ngreth on the topic:

6. Lillola Lorekeeper

Thank you for your responses! I'll keep trying and it seems eventually I'll finish this achievement :)