4th of July Bonus Exp Weekend?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pinino, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Pinino New Member

Can any Devs Confirm or Deny yet?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

/calendar.
  3. Machentoo Augur

In this case, it's not on there yet. But, they have had it every 4th of July for many years, so good chance we will get it again even though it isn't listed.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Since the 4th is on Wednesday, are they going to do it starting Friday thru the end of the 4th, starting the 4th through the end of next weekend, just the 4th? Just the weekend?
  5. Raltar Augur

They normally don't post anything until a day or two before it starts. Usually.
  6. RandomStrategy Augur

My bet is on starting the 4th, (or maybe even late the 3rd due to them not wanting wanting to be there that day), and extending through the Sunday following.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

I hope so. I'm away from tomorrow through the 3rd.
  8. Prolog New Member

I expect bonus experience on the horizon because they didn't mention any compensation for the extra long patch downtime.
  9. Barathrum Augur

July 4th - July 9th (3am?)

Also can coirnav be exempt i like the tears
    Iyacc, Boze, tankNspank and 1 other person like this.
  10. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

Tequilla and Corinav tears
  11. Roxxlyy Augur

Confirm

coming soon(tm)
  12. Machentoo Augur

Since it wasn't clear which post you were responding to, I take it that this was intended to confirm Coirnav is exempt from bonus xp.

Thanks!
  13. Arturo Fuente Journeyman

14. Ronzark Augur

Is this the Pet Shop Boys or some other 80's band? I remember seeing this decades ago....or at least it seems that long.
  15. Aegir Augur

That's Tears for Fears. Their cover for the album; Songs for the Big Chair.
  16. Fumi-chan Augur

Man, I can't wait to see what Chardok will be like when this bonus weekend drops.
  17. Ronzark Augur

Right I thought it was from the 80s, thanks.
  18. Machentoo Augur

What tipped you off? Was it the mullets?
  19. HoodenShuklak Augur

Nice earrings.
  20. Stune Augur

Oh great more AE trains from RI announcements....