Servers down mid-Thursday

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kloven, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Kloven Elder

Seems over half the servers show as "Down" this afternoon. Wasn't a recent patch? Some other anomaly?
  2. sashasuu New Member

most of the servers down right now even some of the timelocked is there a eta on a fix or is this a maintainance
  3. Khieran Journeyman

I was just playing on Coirnav and it went down (2-3 mins ago)
  4. skabe Elder

Looks like almost ALL live servers are down.

Someone forget to feed the hamsters? or WTF ?
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Xegony Rampage'd the other servers!
  6. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

Collapse, apparently.

Seems to be happening more rather than less.

Think I’ll go silver for a bit and see if they can get it together.
  7. Coldain New Member

/sigh unannounced patch I guess, Erollisi Marr down
  8. IceSy Augur

they are having a hardware issue
  9. Bose New Member

Yay, kill PH's for 3 hours, get what I want to spawn and poof in the middle of the fight "You have been disconnected from the server". Real fun now as when I log back on it will be in the middle of several mobs and nasty corpse recovery to be had....
  10. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

My bad, I wanted to see what would happen if I shed Nimbus effects all over the lobby
    IceSy likes this.
  11. Spiritwarrior Monk - KoSB - Bertox

That's when you hit return to home city when logging in rather than risk a nasty inevitable death
  12. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

put another floppy disk in brah
    Koop likes this.
  13. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

The commodore 64 tape drive got full bruh
  14. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

They heard I wanted a server reset for a seb with better luck on spawns. Been able to go through way too many Netflix shows waiting on repops.
  15. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

You think daybreak making less money will fix the crash issues?
  16. EQ Dev Developer

There was a hardware issue, servers should be back up now.
  17. Kublikan New Member

okay cool fixed hardware issue now address the issues the players are dealing with from the hardware issue please. We aren't paying money to have those items we purchase just vanish because of a hardware issue.
  18. EQ Dev Developer

Please submit a petition and CS will assist you with any list items or problems caused by the server outage.
  19. Ekadzati Lorekeeper

I think continuing to pay a premium price for a clearly less-than-premium product/service is not something I care to do.

Edit to add: I do not believe they are being funded as required to provide a premium play experience. They depend upon their executives and board to get that, not "we players"; no matter how much the company makes from us, there is no guarantee that money will ever return to things like architecture, infrastructure, refactoring, etc.

The current trend of hardware failures does not bode well.

Add on top of that DB's perverse insistence upon NOT providing details and being transparent and, well, I'm just taking the lead of their own management... because frankly, they're communicating LOUD and CLEAR that THEY don't think the offering is deserving of investment anymore.

Please let me know if further clarity is needed.
    Thexder likes this.