Enchanter nerfs

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Mesmie, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Mesmie New Member

First of all I want to say that I have loved EQ since 1999.. But the nerfs with the enchanters this time has me and others I've came across very unmotivated to play. We went to run lesson today and it was so different for me as an enc. I almost ran out of mana twice which is so drastic compared to staying nearly full and able to manage my mana very well, The damage was so much worse. My group members, family, magi and wiz were running normal and it didn't make sense me running out that drastically compared to them due to the mana nerf, as if the other nerfs recently weren't enough .. I have ran across other chanties really upset this morning. We have played this particular trio for 4 years and 77 days as of today and doing every achievement possible, excited everyday to play when we can. The tradeskill thing depressed us somewhat but now this.. am not sure yet what to think, Except----- Enchanters should speak up though. So now we are way less efficient. Less protection from runes, less mana back, less damage on all dots...this is my /feedback
    /ponders the matter at hand..

/Vent completed feel free to add
    Mesmie (lvl 110 enchanter on FV)
  2. complexication Kassina

Chanters have been broken and overpowered for years. I'm sorry the playing field is now even.

ps. it's only a nerf if you refuse to work around it.
    Khimonia and DillyBar like this.
  3. alanon Lorekeeper

I feel your pain, my druid dots were hit hard when they were nerfed recently as well. I run a 4 box crew with druid,warrior,enchanter,bard. I started to rely on the chanter dots instead of the druids and switched to using druid for debuffs and backup heals instead. Even with the chanter nerf i still like the chanter dots better and with the bard I still have a lot of mana and rarely run low. Just have to switch things up in how you play is all. eventually you will get used to that too. I love my chanter :)
  4. fortuneteller Augur

Sure you lot less efficient, but then Again, you were too efficient b4.
  5. Mesmie New Member

I can see your point on one hand, but so are others they should all be done, sk swarming (noticing the comments coming from a swarmer lol too funny), magi pet power everything good should be nerfed then imo.. totally evening the playing field then..
    But enchanters are ones who need mana at your raids for CC too.. so.. remember you'll get used to it =) I can eventually deal with or switch games, but have ran into others that feel unmotivated as well this is feedback for the GM to look at..not for people to rant at.. Thanks though alanon for your kinder words and love the druid name btw