Bought and used a haste potion and nothing happened.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Mistress, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Mistress Journeyman

Me and my friend bought a haste potion, the bag showed up in our inventory, we clicked it, it ate it and nothing happened.....
    Lukane and Siirx like this.
  2. Siirx Journeyman

Eta on servers going down to fix what wasn't properly introduced back into the game after 15 hours of downtime?
  3. Mistress Journeyman

Also bought a bottle of health pack which showed up as a non click item....inspected it and has a button to click which brought up a claim window....claimed it and said it will increase my hp and armor class by 0, clicked it got a 4hr buff that did nothing.
    Lukane likes this.
  4. Cupie1 Journeyman

I wish I could have haste, but nope.
  5. Siirx Journeyman

Add clarity potions to the list of potions that just poof.
    Lukane likes this.
  6. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

Replenishment worked if you held down right-click and pressed the button by the Claim reward text, but if you just right click it, it vanishes and you get nothing. -80 DBG cash.
  7. Zekson Journeyman

This is not right man, I bought the Clarity BOTTLES from the DB store and they are not working, and I would really like to enjoy the item I purchased. The patch notes mention the Distillates to be within the era, never mentioned anything about bottles or I would not have bought them. Feel like I was just scammed....

Per the patch notes
    *** Progression Servers ***

- Changed the requirements to create alchemy distillate potions to be relative to equivalent player spell power within the era.
  8. Heartland Augur

i just bought some potions and they work for me
    i think they working again
  9. Lukane New Member

I just bought a clarity potion and whenever I right clicked on the pack nothing happened other than it disappearing. So.. not working for me also.
  10. kdomg Journeyman

Same....buy potion, click potion, potion poof.
  11. RandomStrategy Augur

I don't know what server you are on, but why spend DBG cash when distillates are probably gonna be dirt cheap now?
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

instead of right-clicking, click on the little button.

[IMG]

I'll see what I can do about fixing the real issue of leaving the spell on the item, but I do not know what that is yet.

People that right clicked and got nothing, please contact Customer Service for a replacement, and don;t right click on your replacement.
  13. taliefer Augur

on coirnav at least, distillates still arent going to be super commonplace. they all require a dropped component, and many of the sub 60 potions require drops from zones that arent available yet.

becomes less of an issue when PoP hits and you level to 65, and the level 65 potions become available that use nodding blue lillies as their drop piece.
  14. RandomStrategy Augur

You got cyclops eyes? You got distillate of Alacrity IV (unless they changed it recently).

Also, only distillate of alacrity VII and VIII are unavailable on Coirnav with out of era drops. I-VI, IX and X are all available to make on Coirnav.
  15. taliefer Augur

yea, some will be available, which is cool. I've just heard many people be under the impression that all distilates will suddenly be available, which isnt really the case due to recipe components.

off the top of my head the dropped components available via farming are hill giant toes, cyclops eyes, black henbane, and deepwater ink. none of which i particularly want to go back and farm personally, but its an option for those that do. id rather just buy a potion off the marketplace if i need one that badly, cause im lazy.
  16. RandomStrategy Augur

That's fair. There's gotta be somebody who went all in hedging their bets that distillates would return farming Kedge to corner the market, though.
  17. Siirx Journeyman

On the Alacrity pack I just right clicked the item like I used to, but for the Clarity pack I did click that little button, either way the result was the same. Thank you for the response nonetheless.